PDA

View Full Version : Policy to include, Dignity, Privacy, Choice etc

Debo
08-10-2013, 10:01 AM
Helllllpppppppppp!!!:panic:

Hi Everyone,
I had a pre inspection last week and the inspector asked me to include in my policies a sub heading on dignity, privacy etc.
I just dont know which policy..I was thinking aim and objectives? Would I also have to give examples of each? she is coming back tomorrow....yikkkkkesss and other than her going over the wee amendments, what else will happen?
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
F.

supermumy
08-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Policy on dignity???

lilac_dragon
08-10-2013, 12:34 PM
Errrrrrrrrrrr not heard of this one before?

mrs robbie williams
08-10-2013, 12:44 PM
not heard of this either :panic: would it part of safeguarding policy/child protection ?

EmmaReed84
08-10-2013, 12:46 PM
When she comes back ask her to point out PRECISELY where in the statutory framework, it states you need a policy on dignity!

Then tell her to poke the policy up her :censored:

FussyElmo
08-10-2013, 12:53 PM
ladies Debo is Scottish so it may be different there.

Hoping one of our Scottish members will be along to reply to you Debo :thumbsup:

little chickee
08-10-2013, 12:57 PM
I assume its something along the lines of proctecting a childs dignity and privacy during nappy changes, toileting, changing clothes etc.
Not sure about the choice part!

Debo
08-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Many thanks everyone to reply..
Yes I am Scottish and as part of our registration and by following national standards, we have to include these topic into a policy.
It can piggy bank onto existing policies that I have, but think she was looking for it more clearer. I am going to include it in my aims and objections and if she need more details refer to the policies direct...pheewwwwww
Got care commission coming out tomorrow, so wish me luck?!?! :)