PDA

View Full Version : FSF Membership...

Bumble Beez
06-10-2013, 07:52 PM
So has anyone got a membership to Foundation Stage Forum?

I had a look and its £20+vat per year, but found out that my LA are one that will pay for your membership for free...bonus me thinks!!

Anyway, until I receive a password from them I cannot access it fully...and I just wondered if anyone has a membership and uses the forum?

Obviously I have too much time on my hands...and need more to read :laughing:

hectors house
06-10-2013, 08:03 PM
My LA also subscribes so I can get it free - have been looking at paying to use Tapestry through it, but not convinced yet.

Allie
06-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Yes I have and mine is paid as well. Somethings are useful and they email information regularly, but this site gives quicker updates in a friendlier style, mainly because of the fantastic members like Sarah

hectors house
07-10-2013, 06:44 AM
Yes I have and mine is paid as well. Somethings are useful and they email information regularly, but this site gives quicker updates in a friendlier style, mainly because of the fantastic members like Sarah

I guess people need to find out if their LO have already subscribed (think I read somewhere that 50 counties have paid) and as mine have subscribed I may as well get something for Free.

sarah707
07-10-2013, 06:51 AM
My LA won't pay any more :( I used to enjoy being on there it was a good resource - but then having said that I get what I need from right here :D

angeldelight
07-10-2013, 07:57 AM
I only used to go there occasionally anyway

Why pay when you can get free advice here and a number of places now

Angel xx

Rubybubbles
07-10-2013, 09:52 AM
My LA Fund it

I tend to go on for ideas for my reception age children to get ideas.

Bumble Beez
07-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Thanks everyone...
I do feel I get more than enough help, advice and general like minded company from here, although if I can access it for free, then why not!!
I can never have enough to read :laughing:
I got my password through today and will register and claim my free membership later :thumbsup:

Sarah x