PDA

View Full Version : Ratios ??? Help pls?

tori4
02-10-2013, 08:33 PM
Sorry I thought I had the ratios rule sorted in my head but now questioning my judgement. Can people pls clarify the following is ok.

Monday
X1 2yr 9-2.30pm been with me for 18mnths
X1 x2 8-5.30pm been with me for 12mnths although mum just reduced hrs between college finishing and getting new job.
PLUS
X2 1yr olds 9-2.30pm (x2 of triplets) these are the siblings of another child who comes and will continue to come on another day. Family been with me in 3yrs.

Total 4 is this ok?

Thursday
X1 3yr old 8-4pm been with me 3yrs
X2 2 yr olds 10-1pm (twins) been with me 18 mnths siblings of old sch aged children no longer on books
X1 1yr old 8-4pm sister of 3yr old.

Total 4 is this ok?

I have, and all families have agreed to increased ratios due to multiples/ siblings/ continuity of care etc etc. multiples on both days come between sch - runs and I hve the appropriate high chairs / car seats etc, BUT I'm starting to question my reasoning now?

Thanks in advance xT

Bakez66
02-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Have you carried out a risk assessment? you need to show how you meet all of the children's individual needs and have adequate space in your home.

If you took the twins on while their older sibling was with you then that's fine. You can take on siblings classed as continuity of care but you can't do it for new businesses