angeldelight
02-10-2013, 06:28 PM
1 pack Ritz crackers or other round crackers
1/2 pack cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 pack pretzel sticks
sliced black olives
Directions

Prep:15min › Ready in:15min

Spread the cream cheese over the crackers. Break the pretzel sticks into small pieces and lay as legs around on the crackers. Lay a second cracker on top.
Cut olives in small pieces. Lay on the crackers as eyes.
Make scary spider eyes...
If you want to get fancy, place some extra cream cheese in a plastic sandwich bag. Cut just the tip off of one of the corners of the bag. Squeeze out a bit of the cream cheese on the top of the cracker where you want the two eyes to sit. Place the olive slices over the cream cheese to make the eyes. This way the olives will stay in place, and you'll have the 'whites' of the eyes from the cream cheese!

Rick
02-10-2013, 07:14 PM
1 pack Ritz crackers or other round crackers
1/2 pack cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 pack pretzel sticks
sliced black olives
Directions

Prep:15min › Ready in:15min

Spread the cream cheese over the crackers. Break the pretzel sticks into small pieces and lay as legs around on the crackers. Lay a second cracker on top.
Cut olives in small pieces. Lay on the crackers as eyes.
Make scary spider eyes...
If you want to get fancy, place some extra cream cheese in a plastic sandwich bag. Cut just the tip off of one of the corners of the bag. Squeeze out a bit of the cream cheese on the top of the cracker where you want the two eyes to sit. Place the olive slices over the cream cheese to make the eyes. This way the olives will stay in place, and you'll have the 'whites' of the eyes from the cream cheese!

I think even I could follow those directions :D

MessybutHappy
02-10-2013, 07:36 PM
Me too! Thank you for sharing!!!