PDA

View Full Version : Well you all know me .........

angeldelight
02-10-2013, 08:40 AM
How many times have I got you all to join in diets with me ...how many yrs ?

How many times did I fail and never stuck to more than a few days ?

Well ....... I'm on a diet again ...don't laugh :laughing:

But this time I'm doing well and I'm on day 31 wahoooooooooo :clapping::laughing: some achievement for me

I've dropped a jean and top size and I'm still going smoothly along with it

So if I can do it anyone can

Angel xxx

Tealady
02-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Well Done!!!:cheerleader:

Maza
02-10-2013, 10:36 AM
Fantastic! Well done. I lost a couple of stone a year ago but it has mostly crept back on. Now I can't even stick to my diet for one day - probably not even half a day. x

desiderata
02-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Well done !! Good luck in carrying on x I have actually lost just over a stone and a half , I havent dieted just been through divorce and stress full last 18 months, have dropped from a size 16 down to 12. and still loosing at the mo. Just hope I dont put it all back on when things finally get sorted.:panic:

kellyskidz!
02-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Well done, anyone with willpower amazes me as I have ZERO lol
Keep up the good work :D:D

shortstuff
02-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Well done x what diet is it? X

angeldelight
02-10-2013, 06:47 PM
Well done x what diet is it? X

Well Gail I have done every diet going and they just never work for me ... I get sooo bored with being so restricted to something

I lost a lot of weight years ago Calorie counting so that is what I am doing again and it works for me ... low fat too

I do write it down every day

I also never weight myself ... I have been to loads of slimming classes and had a good week to be told I have not lost any weight ... I think it really disheartens you .... so I am going by the inches and how I feel

Angel xx

shortstuff
02-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Well Gail I have done every diet going and they just never work for me ... I get sooo bored with being so restricted to something

I lost a lot of weight years ago Calorie counting so that is what I am doing again and it works for me ... low fat too

I do write it down every day

I also never weight myself ... I have been to loads of slimming classes and had a good week to be told I have not lost any weight ... I think it really disheartens you .... so I am going by the inches and how I feel

Angel xx

That sounds like a very sensible way to go about it x well done again x

Ive found just doing this job and being really busy all day is helping me x

At 4'10" every lb shows too x

cathtee
04-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Well done Angle keep it going, I can't seem to get into the right frame of mind, it will click for me one day I will be watching your progress
and hopefully joining you soon.