PDA

View Full Version : A DARK AND DULL WEDNESDAY

angeldelight
02-10-2013, 06:42 AM
Morning everyone

Hope everyone is ok ...been so busy lately ...so have I missed anything here ?

It's so dark and miserable this morning ...drizzle too

What are you all doing today ?

Have a great day everyone

Angel xxx

miffy
02-10-2013, 06:49 AM
Morning Angel and everyone

No drizzle here - it's pouring! Going to be a very soggy school run today! So dark too.

So we'll be staying in and doing some autumn crafts.

Miffy xx

angeldelight
02-10-2013, 06:50 AM
Morning Angel and everyone

No drizzle here - it's pouring! Going to be a very soggy school run today! So dark too.

So we'll be staying in and doing some autumn crafts.

Miffy xx

Morning Miffy

Hope you and the family are well ...

Angel xx

kellib
02-10-2013, 07:05 AM
Morning,

So far it looks okay here today :)

I have an unexpected day off today so I'm going to crack on and get my holiday things sorted for next week! Saves me doing it at the weekend.

Roseolivia
02-10-2013, 07:20 AM
Morning all, dark here too but no rain. No mindees this morning so me and Alfie are taking Belle (our pup) to the beach for the first time. Should be fun.
Have a school pick up at lunch time then just Rose and 1 mindee after school.:)

loocyloo
02-10-2013, 07:20 AM
morning.

no drizzle here ... its a bit grey, but bright! have put my washing out in the hope that it will dry!

we're off to watch the school harvest festival this morning and then will see where that takes us! I suspect back to the woods OR out for morning tea - maybe a combination of the both!

have fun everyone

x

singingcactus
02-10-2013, 07:35 AM
Looks bright enough here :D
We're off out to the market this morning, which will obviously involve cake for the little one (only one during day today :D ), and noodles for me.
That's as far as my planning has got for today. Library trip is off as siblings are all off sick. So very quiet, slow, no crying day today.

singingcactus
02-10-2013, 07:37 AM
Pffft, kid just came in and said, 'mummy, it's raining!'

And my hair looked so pretty today. Only ever looks pretty at the start of a rainy day lol.

Mouse
02-10-2013, 08:24 AM
Morning Angel. I was wondering yesterday where you'd got to.

Morning all.

It's cold, wet & miserable here. Two children are off ill, so I'll be having a very quiet day.

Cinnamon Sugar
02-10-2013, 08:29 AM
Typical, dropping my car off for mot and walking back with double buggy and a 3yr old. Was hoping for a crisp autumn walk, will have to be a damp soggy one now lol :-)

Maza
02-10-2013, 09:40 AM
Just had a big walk after school run and mindee is exhausted and watching Bob on TV as he has his snack. Had planned to do some painting with him but he looks like he's going to need an early nap. When he's sleeping I'm going to try and do his two year check. It's my first one so will probably take me a while. Really want to tick it off my list though! Will then make a nice Autumn sensory tub for when he wakes up.