PDA

View Full Version : ebay purchases on expenditures

Kidston
01-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Im buying a lot of toys and equipment off ebay while im setting up to save on cost. But how do I show proof of this on my expenditures as I wont have a receipt?

hectors house
01-10-2013, 12:24 PM
I just print off the email telling me that mine is the winning bid - ok it has my user name on rather than my actual name but it's not any different than buying things second hand from a car boot sale you don't get a receipt there either well other thanI usually just hand the stall holder a piece of paper asking them to sign to say they have received cash for X!

Kerry30
01-10-2013, 12:28 PM
I just print off the email telling me that mine is the winning bid - ok it has my user name on rather than my actual name but it's not any different than buying things second hand from a car boot sale you don't get a receipt there either well other thanI usually just hand the stall holder a piece of paper asking them to sign to say they have received cash for X!

I also print off the email receipt i get from paypal and staple it to my winning bill email. I brought a buggy off ebay from someone local and paid her cash. She was fine when i asked her to sign the winning bid email that i'd printed off.