PDA

View Full Version : Extended day trip permission form.

trickiedickie
29-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Hi there,

Looking for help again. I sent my application form in 2 months ago and the inspector allocated to me sent me quite a long email back listing all the policies, risk assessments and forms she wanted me to do.

I have got most of them done now!!! Never thought I would say that.

Anyhow after scouring the internet for a few hours I cannot find an example permission form for below.

"statement re risk assessment for local and extended outings and permission slips prepared. (one off permission form for local outings - extended outing should have specific form for each outing ( include mode of transport, estimated time of departure and arrival, any specific equipment child requires, etc)"

Above are the exact details she wants on the permission form. I found loads for local/everyday outings but not this extended outing.

Any help greatly welcome.

Also she wants me to include within my policies/risk assessments below.

security - doors to be secured but not with use of key

Have you all just said you use security chains on your front/back doors? My husband isn't sure if we can fit a security chain as we have a plastic front
door.

All advice greatly welcome. Thanks.

I've posted this in a couple of sections just incase one section has more traffic than another and I get a quicker answer. I am desperate to this done and dusted. thanks.