PDA

View Full Version : icp exam

smellyellie
14-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Hi every1 got my icp exam tomorrow morning and feel totally ill thinking about it, anyone got any words of wisdom or tips for me :panic:

Kes
14-07-2008, 08:54 PM
I did mine last week and it was'nt too bad. Read the question a few times. A good tip I was given was that the answer is usually the one regarding the actual child not the development etc. So if there is only one answer that says the child in it it is probably right.
Remember to just try and relax and take your time.
Good Luck
Kerry

Cazz
14-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Just wanted to say good luck - I'm sure you'll be fine!

We did a few questions on a mock exam on the ICP course a couple of weeks ago and it really wasn't too bad. They're all multiple choice - just read the questions carefully and eliminate the answers that it can't possibly be and it should leave you with the correct one!

Got my exam on the 24th so let us know how you got on!

Carole x

Annie_T
15-07-2008, 12:15 AM
good luck hun

take your time, and read the questions few times ... your be ok .. mine was easy tbh and im sure yours will be xx

caza
15-07-2008, 06:04 AM
You're not on your own I have got mine this morning too :panic: I feel ok about it at the minute by I know by time I get there I will be panicing! I have never been any good at tests/exams my mind seems to go blank!

So wishing loads of luck for both of us :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

littletreasures
15-07-2008, 06:09 AM
Good luck both of you.

littletreasures

Ripeberry
15-07-2008, 04:31 PM
I know how you feel, i've go mine tomorrow and we have to pass 18 out of 25.
Most of the questions seem easy but they are so darn tricky!
I just CANT get my head around the statement questions though and a lady on our course is a teacher who is taking up childminding and she gets really frustrated as she says she had degrees and everything and even she was finding it difficult :panic:
Our tutor just said that we have to not look into it too deeply:rolleyes:

FizzysFriends
15-07-2008, 04:40 PM
I have mine tomorrow morning too.

I was told there will be no statement questions on the paper so dont worry too much about them.

foxy lady
15-07-2008, 05:21 PM
good luck toall of you with icp exams
take your time and you will be fine

smellyellie
15-07-2008, 08:09 PM
hi every1 just to let everyone no done ny icp exam today, n it wasn to bad really feel quite confident,so pleased its over with though, just have a few weeks of waiting for results now though:rolleyes:

foxy lady
16-07-2008, 06:44 AM
i waited 9 weeks for my results it nearly killed me ha ha

Ripeberry
16-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Just done my ICP exam in 20 minutes! Wasn't too bad and YES! they have got rid of those horrible "statement" questions.
When the examiner told us we all gave a cheer :clapping:
Just got to wait almost 8 weeks now :(