PDA

View Full Version : not had inspection yet

k-tots
24-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Hi.

I have had my pre-registration visit and received my registration certificate but got a call about 6 months later and I told them that I didn't have any children at the time. was told to let them know when I did. well I called ofsted in February to advise them that i had started and I have not heard from them since. I note that most people are saying about the self assessment forms....not had one....getting worried now :/

Rick
24-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Hi.

I have had my pre-registration visit and received my registration certificate but got a call about 6 months later and I told them that I didn't have any children at the time. was told to let them know when I did. well I called ofsted in February to advise them that i had started and I have not heard from them since. I note that most people are saying about the self assessment forms....not had one....getting worried now :/

You download the SEF from the Ofsted website or you can do it online. If you need help logging in give Ofsted a ring :thumbsup:

sarah707
26-09-2013, 07:00 AM
The SEF is here - SEF Ofsted (http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/Free%20downloads/sefofsted.html)

There is some advice about them here - Evidence of Improvement (http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/Free%20downloads/evidenceofimprovement.html)

I have written a SEF prompt list - it should be in free resources soon as well - it's on the forum Independent Childminders Facebook group in files :D

Simona
27-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Hi.

I know a cm who has been registered for nearly 2 years and still waiting for her 1st inspection. Today I met another one ...same story.
maybe Ofsted are having to prioritise 'complaint triggered' inspections?
My colleague has rang ofsted on several occasions and told not to worry...so she waits

SEF...good idea to do now and ready for Ofsted!