PDA

View Full Version : Must have been relly bad in a past life

Kevin1964
20-09-2013, 11:42 AM
Must have been relly bad in a past life :)

1) Became A chef Got skin complainant so can no longer do it
2) Started to become child minder Spent just under a year doing the courses ect then discovered partner can not look after children so means I can not .
3) Discovered I am borderline Diabetic
4) and know the cherry on the cake Discovered I got Coeliac Disease (which is to do with going on a Gluten free Diet (this is early stage as I got to have A biopsy.

What next :angry::angry:

emma04
20-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Think I was a serial killer!

Everything goes wrong in my house!

But am clearly on parole as i passed all my GCSE's this year aged 36!

shortstuff
20-09-2013, 12:09 PM
I can relate to that feeling Kevin :-(

Sorry to hear about your health but at least it's all manageable x it will just take practice and perseverance x

FussyElmo
20-09-2013, 01:05 PM
Kevin please edit you post and take out the bit where it says "what next".

That can be seen as a challenge by the powers that be - I know they keep chucking things at me :D

jillplum
20-09-2013, 01:27 PM
What next?.............. A much healthier you on a gluten free diet that will prevent full blown diabetes as well as potential digestive problems from celiac (sp) and a much happier you with a fantastic new job that is better than anything else you have tried so far!
Positive thinking x

Ripeberry
20-09-2013, 01:36 PM
If you think that way, things will always seem to be out to get you. Make a list of all the positive things in your life and focus on those. And someone else mentioned further up, don't tempt fate!

Kevin1964
20-09-2013, 01:48 PM
Kevin please edit you post and take out the bit where it says "what next".

That can be seen as a challenge by the powers that be - I know they keep chucking things at me :D

Hi I was making fun of myself:laughing: As there a lot that gone bad over the past few months but there also a lot of positive:laughing: in my life I got lovely partner we been together 25 years . All the things I got can be delt with via Speacel diet .:clapping::clapping: