PDA

View Full Version : Need constitition for bank account

hectors house
16-09-2013, 09:00 PM
Just got home from meeting of our newly formed "Independent Childminding Group" - in order to open a clubs/societies bank account we need a Constitition - does anyone have one for a similar childminding network / toddler group etc that they could share please? Or any idea where we can get one that is relevant?

This network is being set up as our Development Officer has been made redundant and no-one wants to be forced to join Agencies. The aims of the group are to offer support, coordinate training if people all need Safeguarding, First aid courses at similar times and through a website which is under construction try to match parents with minders who have vacancies. I am in charge of notifying people in changes in legislation which gives me carte blanche to access the forum 24/7 !! :D

sarah707
16-09-2013, 09:44 PM
What a brilliant idea! I wonder if anyone might have a preschool constitution or similar to share :-)

smartbear
16-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Just got home from meeting of our newly formed "Independent Childminding Group" - in order to open a clubs/societies bank account we need a Constitition - does anyone have one for a similar childminding network / toddler group etc that they could share please? Or any idea where we can get one that is relevant?

This network is being set up as our Development Officer has been made redundant and no-one wants to be forced to join Agencies. The aims of the group are to offer support, coordinate training if people all need Safeguarding, First aid courses at similar times and through a website which is under construction try to match parents with minders who have vacancies. I am in charge of notifying people in changes in legislation which gives me carte blanche to access the forum 24/7 !! :D

Don't know how helpful it'll be but I have our Toddler Group one?

hectors house
17-09-2013, 06:49 AM
Don't know how helpful it'll be but I have our Toddler Group one?

thank you so much for sharing - hopefully that format will be sufficient for our group to open a bank account. I think when we started a childminding toddler group we had one from NCMA but no-one can remember how we got it and the original copy went to the bank!

Chatterbox Childcare
17-09-2013, 07:29 AM
Ask Pacey - if they haven't got it I am sure they will help

Simona
17-09-2013, 07:53 AM
What a brilliant idea! I wonder if anyone might have a preschool constitution or similar to share :-)

Has anyone asked or contacted PLA?...I am sure they would help as in this case what is being set up is something for independent cms...
I would give their helpline a call

let us know how you get on

rickysmiths
17-09-2013, 08:39 AM
Pacey provided one for CM Groups so if you are members they may help you.

hectors house
17-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Thank you for all replies - I have found the one NCMA we had for the toddler group - blooming computer a folder had gone inside another folder - it would seem I am just as :censored: filing things on the computer as I am with paper copies!:laughing: