PDA

View Full Version : Look what came today!

WibbleWobble
13-09-2013, 05:29 PM
As most of you know, I lost my 18 yr old cat last night. On top of this I am late ( iykwim) which is making me so flipping cross and angry I feel like a bottle of pop.

Then this afternoon these arrived.

From beachgirl29 and her family.

Made me cry....again

Wibble xxxxx

cathtee
13-09-2013, 05:32 PM
How lovely, I would have cried too, hope something else come soon too.

AgentTink
13-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Beautiful Flowers :group hug:

Kirstylob
13-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Their beautiful, shame its a sad time. Hope you feel better soon. Xx

blue bear
13-09-2013, 05:55 PM
What a lovely thing for beach girl to do, you've go a good 'un there :clapping:

shortstuff
13-09-2013, 05:56 PM
What a great friend you have in Beachy x

Beautiful flowers xxx

Daisy De
14-09-2013, 07:22 AM
Lovely flowers, lovely friend :)

miffy
14-09-2013, 07:29 AM
A lovely gift from a very thoughtful friend

Hope you are feeling a bit better today

Miffy xx

caz3007
14-09-2013, 07:39 AM
How lovely x

Kiddleywinks
14-09-2013, 07:56 AM
Aww, they are beautiful x

Chimps Childminding
14-09-2013, 08:21 AM
Ah they are lovely! What a kind and thoughtful thing for beachgirl to do :)

FussyElmo
14-09-2013, 08:26 AM
how lovely :thumbsup:

singingcactus
14-09-2013, 09:14 AM
Very pretty :)

WibbleWobble
14-09-2013, 09:15 AM
Ah they are lovely! What a kind and thoughtful thing for beachgirl to do :)

It was especially as I had a go at her in the playground! ...... It wasn't a nasty go at her, just a grumble. Also had a grumble at one of my mums too, who text me last night to see how I was. I text back apologising, she returned a text saying she loves me very much and if I can't grumble at her then who could I grumble to? She also said I wasn't grumbling, I am grieving. And I am.

I keep crying

Crying now.

She was only a blinking cat!

Cried myself to sleep last night, Katie said she could hear me.

God I am a pathetic woman.

There is an enormous void in the house, it's hairy and cat shaped

Wibble the very very very very very sad

scottishlass
14-09-2013, 09:34 AM
It was especially as I had a go at her in the playground! ...... It wasn't a nasty go at her, just a grumble. Also had a grumble at one of my mums too, who text me last night to see how I was. I text back apologising, she returned a text saying she loves me very much and if I can't grumble at her then who could I grumble to? She also said I wasn't grumbling, I am grieving. And I am.

I keep crying

Crying now.

Aww wibble sending you big massive hugs xxxxx

SJ35
14-09-2013, 09:46 AM
Sending more hugs :( it's so sad when we lose our pets xxxx

The Juggler
14-09-2013, 09:53 AM

I keep crying

Crying now.

oh honey. only just seen this. you need a kitten once you have grieved a bit to fill that pussy cat shaped hole. big huggles.

Daisy De
14-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Don't be so hard on yourself, they are part of the family and even though I'm sure you know you did the right thing, you will still grieve, its perfectly natural.

All sorts of events/times now and in the future will bring back memories, 18 years is a long time. Its been a few weeks since my Freya died but I still have a cry when something happens or I think of things she used to do.

Each day will be easier but you will never forget, cherish the memories you have. :group hug:

WibbleWobble
14-09-2013, 10:09 AM
oh honey. only just seen this. you need a kitten once you have grieved a bit to fill that pussy cat shaped hole. big huggles.

We still have Petal. She is 18 too but still as fit as a fiddle. Petal is my cat, flower was Katie's but they became "our cats" . Petal is more out going, she gets on with life but flower was mardy, always under the feet, lying across the landing. And she had OCD type symptoms (she was a bit senile) and our day was mapped out by her- meal times, poo times, medicine times. All these with her shouts of "get on with it slave".

And when petal dies we won't have any more. I am mega allergic to cats and all animals tbh. We will pull up the carpets and put down solid floors upstairs. My asthma will hopefully improve.

God I hurt

Wibble x

MessybutHappy
14-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Dear Wibble,
Don't beat yourself up! Go with it, it's a horrid, horrid time, you are not pathetic, you are kind and caring.
With best wishes
Messy but wanting Wibble not to be sad about being sad...and so not very happy.

funemnx
14-09-2013, 03:32 PM
What a lovely friend you have in Beachgirl - grieving is the pits ((( ))) xx

beachgirl29
14-09-2013, 04:31 PM
I am always here for you mate and Mr wobble,Kate and any of your family!!! Just wanted to show we are thinking of you all she is a member of your family and you do need time to grieve.

Dont worry i needed a bit push to get myself sorted as i now have 2 new kids and one returning child signed up! And hope your feeling better I was bit worried and scared of angry wibble. xxxx

cherry
14-09-2013, 04:39 PM
Sending hugs :group hug:

shortstuff
14-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Please stop being so hard on yourself x I was the same when I lost a beloved animal a few years ago x it was a parrot n not a cat but its the same thing x people who arent animal lovers will never understand x

You need to grieve fully to be able to move on with being the wonderful lady who is The Wibble x

Supernanny86
14-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Sending you hugs, some people never understood when we lost our greyhound last year! He was recused from a terrible life as a racer and only lived until 11 but he was part of our family big time!

They're more than just pets so its understandable that you feel this way. Big hugs, do what u have to do xxxxx :) :) xxxxx