PDA

View Full Version : @Home Childcare...their costs

Simona
10-09-2013, 03:49 PM
@Home Childcare is getting hot under the collar They had a go at Pacey for misquoting them in Nursery World about their costs
I am still confused as to £199 start up package
and a one off fee of £599 for SAM
are you any clearer? who does their insurance and since when mentoring comes at a cost?

An article in Nursery World today gives factually incorrect information about the cost of our quality development training and support services (http://www.athomechildcare.co.uk/blog/218-an-article-in-nursery-world-today-gives-factually-incorrect-information-about-the-cost-of-our-quality-development-training-and-support-services)

today they accused me of misquoting them...I have never mentioned them or quoted their silly prices
Of course, as they say, it is up to cms to pay if that is what they want to do!

sarah707
10-09-2013, 05:38 PM
They accused you Simona?? That is dreadful if they don't have any evidence to back up their claims :( To my knowledge you have only ever given links.

xx

Simona
10-09-2013, 07:39 PM
They accused you Simona?? That is dreadful if they don't have any evidence to back up their claims :( To my knowledge you have only ever given links.

xx

I received an apology on twitter....

''Apologises for the confusion re: costs. Yes, things will be clear once trials go live. Not all CMs & agencies are the same!''

blue bear
10-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Think the lower fee is if you sign up to do an nvq and the higher fee if you don't.

With no la support anymore and no government funding, Sam will no longer be free,that's what the whole agency thing is about, saving the government money.

tulip0803
10-09-2013, 08:07 PM
If you click on the blue word insurance it takes you to a page about MM insurance costing £45

Simona
10-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Can anyone think how LAs will raise funds to start an agency as they have to be 'self funding'?

where will they find the 'initial' money to pay all the staff they need for support, mentoring, doing visits etc etc until they have enough cms registered with them to bring income in??