PDA

View Full Version : Pacey and #OfstedBigConversation

Simona
10-09-2013, 02:13 PM
I picked up this on twitter from Pacey

Will you be joining the #OfstedBigConversation?

Taking place this week on 13th-14th September, large group meetings to small coffee mornings will be held across England for childcare professionals to converse and consider key issues regarding Ofsted, such as:

- What do you consider the role of Ofsted to be?

- What has your overall experience of Ofsted been like? What are your views on Ofsted’s involvement in your development as a childcare professional?

PACEY Volunteer Officer, Sarah Edwards, will be holding a meeting in Retford, Nottinghamshire, on Friday 13th September between 1pm and 3pm. Refreshments will be provided and children are welcome. PACEY members and non-members are welcome to attend – priority will be given to Ofsted-registered childcare professionals.

To register your attendance, please email Sophie Harmes: sophie.harmes@**************

You will be sent further information on the venue following your registration.

Good to see the participation but is this part of the meetings or one arranged by pacey ?

sarah707
10-09-2013, 05:42 PM
I haven't seen anything on FB yet - Sarah often posts on there - I will keep an eye out :D

Simona
10-09-2013, 05:56 PM
I haven't seen anything on FB yet - Sarah often posts on there - I will keep an eye out :D

Thanks Sarah...I'll let people know if the meeting gets added to the #OBG website...so far I have not seen it

Keep updated here
RECENT POSTS - #OfstedBigConversation (http://www.thebigofstedconversation.co.uk/category/recent-posts/)

Simona
12-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Silence so far...how very strange that pacey should not want their meeting advertised/added to the 9 already on the #OBC list.

No one in pacey able to explain? the meeting is tomorrow after all.