PDA

View Full Version : LAs contract to draw funding

Simona
05-09-2013, 08:46 AM
If your LA has now 'allowed' you to draw funding have they provided you with a contract stating the 'local conditions of funding'?

Does your contract set conditions that add to those you had to meet to draw the funding in the first place such as Level 3, Accreditation etc??
Are the conditions fair and clearly understood?

beachgirl29
05-09-2013, 09:00 AM
I think its different for each area but i have got my contracts for funding and I don't understand them so i am not going to sign something I don't understand especially when they can leave and I have to pay the money back....no notice period.I am not paying for people to mess me around!!

Smiley
05-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Signed contract last week and started the 15 hours with funded 2 year old this week.
I was only asked about Ofsted grade a few months ago the application form asked for or of the LA's courses to have been completed but that's no longer necessary

rickysmiths
05-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Signed contract last week and started the 15 hours with funded 2 year old this week.
I was only asked about Ofsted grade a few months ago the application form asked for or of the LA's courses to have been completed but that's no longer necessary

That is exactly as it should be now and exactly what the D of E said it would be from Sept when they were at Pacey meetings earlier in the year.

I think this is what will happen in most areas now.