PDA

View Full Version : Dressing up

Samantha_j41
03-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Hello thought id ask before i buy new, is anyone selling any dressing up clothes? Happy to cover postage costs. Im in scotland x

loocyloo
03-09-2013, 12:49 PM
I don't have specific dressing up costumes, apart from police/fireman/pirate/cowboy hats and a pirate/cowboy waistcoat. oh and a couple of sets of fairy wings

everything else is from charity shops - waistcoats/hats/dresses/shirts/scarves/bags. some adults, some childrens.

I also have a big box of old purses/phones/cameras/jewellery and all my out of date entry cards/gift cards/membership cards etc for places - the children love their 'cards' and slotting them into their purses & wallets.

I also have a big bag of foam masks of lots of different animals/dinos/insects etc! like this 24 x Childrens Foam Animal Masks Party Bag Filler Toys | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/24-x-Childrens-Foam-Animal-Masks-Party-Bag-Filler-Toys-/220726561655?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics _Concealer_PP&hash=item3364540b77)

sprinkles
05-09-2013, 10:14 AM
I don't have specific dressing up costumes, apart from police/fireman/pirate/cowboy hats and a pirate/cowboy waistcoat. oh and a couple of sets of fairy wings

everything else is from charity shops - waistcoats/hats/dresses/shirts/scarves/bags. some adults, some childrens.

I also have a big box of old purses/phones/cameras/jewellery and all my out of date entry cards/gift cards/membership cards etc for places - the children love their 'cards' and slotting them into their purses & wallets.

I also have a big bag of foam masks of lots of different animals/dinos/insects etc! like this 24 x Childrens Foam Animal Masks Party Bag Filler Toys | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/24-x-Childrens-Foam-Animal-Masks-Party-Bag-Filler-Toys-/220726561655?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics _Concealer_PP&hash=item3364540b77)

I am so going to have to order these masks....we've just spent 20 minutes running/crawling round the living room with me roaring at the little one and her squealing and running away haha! If anyone looked in the window....haha!

Be so more effective with masks lol