PDA

View Full Version : TUESDAY ALL DAY

angeldelight
03-09-2013, 06:06 AM
Morning everyone

Another nice day here on the way for us ....

Anyone got their own children starting school this week? If so good luck .

What are you all doing today ?

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

FussyElmo
03-09-2013, 06:37 AM
Our schools start back tomorrow :-(

Havent labelled anything yet and still got a badge to sew on nothing like being organised :-(

mrstom
03-09-2013, 06:38 AM
Morning! Back to school for us today. My eldest goes into year one and my youngest starts reception :(

Didn't think it would affect me but it's hitting me harder than I thought it would. I start minding again tomorrow after a 5 week break - a new starter and my 'old' two year old so I have plenty of getting ready to do today which will take my mind off things!

Have a good day everyone x

kellib
03-09-2013, 06:39 AM
Morning :)

Only one mindee here today, will let him choose what we do.

Off out tonight to see Hairspray at the theatre, should be good!

Toothfairy
03-09-2013, 07:10 AM
Morning
Back to work today. Just one mindee (2.5yrs) from 8-4 and my own DD who doesn't go back to school until Thursday, so a nice gentle ease back in :)
Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

smurfette
03-09-2013, 07:25 AM
Girls have gone to school, poor dd1 with two bags today as she has P.e. ,.
Can't believe how heavy her bag is! Dh managed to get her all the way to school before he left other two dds off and I will pick her up from gates.

Three little ones today, into my two weeks of my new normality, one gone off to preschool and its my first week without her and her younger sis starting in her place, plus two other new starters so its all a bit up in the air! Yesterday went well
Though and the three I have today are relatively easy, so will see how the mood takes us! Meant to get up to 21 degrees today!

Have a lovely Tuesday all!!

singingcactus
03-09-2013, 07:28 AM
Good morning. We are potty training here this week so will be at the house all day, apart from school runs.
My eldest 2 start college today, and my youngest is going into KS2. Wish the holidays were longer, or the school days shorter.

Becci26
03-09-2013, 07:37 AM
Morning :-) we are off to the farm today, they are doing a special offer - £1 entry! Bargain!!

Dd is back to school on Thursday and going into year 5, not entirely sure where the years have gone!? Love the summer holidays and don't want them to end but I am quite looking forward to getting into some sort of routine with Ds.

funemnx
03-09-2013, 07:41 AM
Morning all! My children are back to school tomorrow so celebrating surviving another summer hols and reflecting how super it's been with a meet up at a lovely local park with other survivors :D

Off on hols for a few days to recover tomorrow morning! :clapping::jump for joy::D

loocyloo
03-09-2013, 07:43 AM
DS off to high school today!

DD off tomorrow.

think we'll go out and keep busy so I can't worry!

Roseolivia
03-09-2013, 07:48 AM
Morning everyone, meant to be another lovely day today.

Have 2 mindees as one was sick yesterday so off today. We're off to soft play for a run and climb, wear them all out. Have found out this week that 2 schoolies not coming back this month so am down about £500 per month. Luckily I still have my under 5's and hopefully will get some others to fill the spaces left. Don't want to be totally full but losing these 2 leave a big hole in the finances. Will just have to be careful what I spend my money on:eek:

Younger mindees will sleep this afternoon so Rose and older mindee can watch a movie or play in the garden whilst they sleep. Off to zumba and sw tonight so a busy day. Back to school tomorrow and can't wait to get back into a routine.

HAve a great day.

sprinkles
03-09-2013, 07:55 AM
I really need more mindees cos I'm running out of ideas to keep this little one occupied lol. We're off to the park again this morning then going to the shops for some cheap cereal to put in the sand table when we get back.

Maza
03-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Taking DD (4) for a hearing test this afternoon, with one mindee. It's a long, long walk there so I don't want to do too much this morning as I need to save my energy. They're both colouring right now. Also still have lots of labels to sew on uniform tonight. x

Tealady
03-09-2013, 09:25 AM
DD went back to school this morning. First day in Juniors. Got a little choked as she is in the big part of the school now and was more obviously a milestone. Think DS picked up on it as he kept giving me kisses and hugs.

No mindees today so it's going to be nice to have DS to myself before he is back at Pre-School tomorrow.

cathtee
03-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Another day over, only one more day before schools back, can't wait for the routine of school runs etc I need the exercise of brisk walking when the small slower walkers are in school

Rubybubbles
04-09-2013, 09:33 AM
Lovely and sunny here I am even wearing shorts!!

Got sand and lots of chalking going on today it's everywhere but the little ones are having fun :-)

Ds started seniors today, and all the mindies back too

Back to routine which I love but missing my 2 as they to boarding :-(