PDA

View Full Version : how much paperwork

lilac_dragon
28-08-2013, 03:22 PM
One of my los will be doing 1x 6 hour day with me per week but 15 hours free hours with Nursery.
How much paperwork would you do if this was you?

I'm thinking just his Daily Diary - ate, slept, played with this, did that, came out with this mind blowing statement re World peace etc , but not much more than that.
Wouldn't particularly plan, just go with the flow, do an Obs sheet if something really good happened - but is this enough?
Your thoughts please, guys!

sing-low
28-08-2013, 03:25 PM
Would be interested to know what others think as I have a similar situation. My only thought is paperwork about communicating with nursery.

mrs robbie williams
28-08-2013, 03:30 PM
I do ad hoc care for a 2 and 1 yr old I just take photos and did do daily dairies but sent home with mum and never came back, they do attend a private nursery but that's adhoc aswell

Glitter
28-08-2013, 03:42 PM
I looked after a boy who did one full day at nursery and 6 hours a week with me. I just kept a computerised scrapbook of the activities we did with a few observations and photos. It was all very simple but still showed that I was following the child's interests and providing for their needs.

Because it was on the computer, when Mum forgot to bring it back I still had a copy of it, and I could print another copy to give to the nursery so we could share information about the child easily.

supermumy
28-08-2013, 05:39 PM
When I had a one day week mindee i still did obs ad little planning along with LJ