PDA

View Full Version : 2 simple - early years app for recording evidence!!

jfradgley1
23-08-2013, 07:59 PM
I came across this app today and just wondered if anybody has used it before? It's called 2 simple, early years.
At a glance, it looks really good and could save me a lot of time compiling evidence. It also produces individual reports based on the evidence recorded.
Let me know what you think :)

lizduncan72
23-08-2013, 08:12 PM
I use it and love it! Reports can be emailed to parents too and mine really like it

zillervalley
23-08-2013, 08:37 PM
how much is the cost on this,

jfradgley1
23-08-2013, 08:40 PM
It's free!!!! :)

FloraDora
23-08-2013, 09:37 PM
My nursery and most schools in our area use this in the nursery/ reception class. - saves lots of time filing as you can take a photo and save it straight into a childs file.
I looked around and am going to use something similar, but a programme that parents can access via a personal code, you can send invoices, get parents to sign policies online -I am hoping it will save paper - and access all assessments( if you let them) My LA say positive comments from Ofsted have been given.
Can't say name as my first post got cut when I said the name. But a google search will bring it up- you can trial both.

The one you are looking at certainly worked for nursery.

FloraDora
23-08-2013, 09:39 PM
Sorry, other web browsers are available!

jadavi
23-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Love 2Simple. It has transformed observations form me. I delete each time after printing out.
Ofsted loved it too!

Bumble Beez
24-08-2013, 06:16 AM
I use 2simple and I find it great...

I had to renew this year (£29) and was considering swapping to a different app that I had seen (free) but decided to stick...it's wonderful and I can't find anything to compare :)

Parents love it too :thumbsup:

Sarah x

karensmart4
24-08-2013, 09:49 AM
Thank you for flagging this up I keep meaning to look into using this or a similar app :)

I have sent them an email asking a few questions and look forward to their reply....

Bumble Beez
24-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Thank you for flagging this up I keep meaning to look into using this or a similar app :)

I have sent them an email asking a few questions and look forward to their reply....

You should get a speedy response...I always have with my queries :)

Sarah x