PDA

View Full Version : Advice on new house

Kidston
21-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Ok this is probably a very random post but we went to view this house tonight:
4 bedroom town house to rent in Sydney Road, Cradley Heath, B64 (http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42407297.html)

This house is £100 more a month then what we pay now but I would be able to childmind from here as where I am now it wouldnt be possible. So once Im registered childminding will be an important income. When I dont have any placements we will be able to get by if we stick to a very tight budget. This is such a huge decision for us if I cant make childminding a success we would have to move to a cheaper house which would be horrible after spending so much money on moving, the cost of registering and setting up only for it to be a failure. I know no one can tell me it would be a success but if you was me do you think its worth the risk? Taking such a bug risk is so scary!

Some points about the house
-its right opposite a park
-its less then a 5min walk from a rail station which takes a lot of people to Birmingham city center (im thinking this will be an advance for me with parents who work in Birmingham)
-i called the local child services and in the whole of cradley heath there is only 2 childminders so she said they are obviously in need of some childminders there
-the local primary school is a 15min walk away
-the living room isnt the biggest but I would use a bedroom on the second floor as the children room

Opinions welcome please.

shortstuff
22-08-2013, 06:12 AM
I would suggest check that you are allowed to mind from there as your first point.

Then I would say go for it.

Becoming a cm is the best thing ive ever done x

Kidston
22-08-2013, 06:46 AM
Oh sorry forgot to say im waiting to speak to the landlord to get permission we won't have the property until we have permission