PDA

View Full Version : ipad/tablet

leeanne910
21-08-2013, 09:37 AM
Ok am thinking of buying an ipad or tablet for kiddies as feel it be helpful as we look at pictures etc....i had to try use my personal phone to show photos of creatures under the sea...

Can i buy one and claim on tax books if its just.for work... :/

Bumble Beez
21-08-2013, 10:00 AM
I personally have an iPad for personal use...however use it loads for work :rolleyes:...so haven't claimed any of that back, other than paid for apps that I use for work.

I do have 3 android tablets for the older kids to play on and for the LO's to play simple games on and look at pictures on etc...those are purely work tablets so have put expenses for those through completely :)

The cheaper android tablets do exactly what I need them to do!

Kids love them also...got mine from mini gadgets
Envy9 Android 4 Ultra-slim 9 Tablet Pc - E9 - Android Tablet Pc (http://www.minigadget.co.uk/envy9-minigadget-android-tablet-p-65.html)

leeanne910
21-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Oohhhh awsome thanks for the link!!! So do i put it down as an expense or do i have to do anything complicated? Was thinking more of a tablet just a cheapy one as my phone is android and its work phone and kids love the learning apps and games but as you can imagine dont want my phone broke eeeeeeppppp lol

Bumble Beez
21-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Yes just put the cost of the tablet through your accounts as a purchase...as you would for food, fuel etc...

It's as simple as that!

I understand the issue about the phone...it concerned me too about my phone and iPad so took the plunge and bought the mindees their own :clapping:

leeanne910
21-08-2013, 03:22 PM
YEAY AWSOME....

guess what i have just done

EEEEEEP

i have a pressy for little ones soon they will be chuffed PLUS means i can download some awsome educational, developmentaly appropriate apps to aid learning :D

yesssss happy me