PDA

View Full Version : AT LAST ...... FRIDAY WAHOOOO

angeldelight
16-08-2013, 05:20 AM
Morning / afternoon / evening ....

Thank goodness it's FRIDAY :clapping::clapping:

It's been such a long week I'm really looking forward to the weekend

It's a drizzle start again for us but yesterday turned out hot and sunny so fingers crossed it does today too .

What are you all doing today?

Have a super duper day everyone

Angel xxx

mpullen17387
16-08-2013, 05:26 AM
I have my first ever parents coming!!! I have got a house full of camping equipment as we are going away tomorrow (parents aware lol, although put everything away so not much to show parents :-() . Would be fab if I managed to get them as they want to start 3 days after I get back which would be perfect! Xx happy Friday :-D

doris127
16-08-2013, 05:31 AM
I think I'm going to struggle today! Was up at 4.30 to take dh to airport for a lads weekend. Went to tesco on way home for baking supplies. Now trying to feel awake before my 3 x 1 yo mindees start arriving at 7.30. Think I'm going to have to enlist my dds (16 & 12) as chief entertainers for the day!! Tonight I need to make 4 batches of cakes and a load of cake pops for a charity event. I Will be so glad to get to bed tonight!!

angeldelight
16-08-2013, 05:41 AM
I have my first ever parents coming!!! I have got a house full of camping equipment as we are going away tomorrow (parents aware lol, although put everything away so not much to show parents :-() . Would be fab if I managed to get them as they want to start 3 days after I get back which would be perfect! Xx happy Friday :-D

Ahh that would be nice

Good luck ...let us know how it goes

Angel xxx

angeldelight
16-08-2013, 05:42 AM
I think I'm going to struggle today! Was up at 4.30 to take dh to airport for a lads weekend. Went to tesco on way home for baking supplies. Now trying to feel awake before my 3 x 1 yo mindees start arriving at 7.30. Think I'm going to have to enlist my dds (16 & 12) as chief entertainers for the day!! Tonight I need to make 4 batches of cakes and a load of cake pops for a charity event. I Will be so glad to get to bed tonight!!

I know the feeling was awake early too

Hope your day goes quick

Weekend almost here :jump for joy:

Angel xxx

CLL
16-08-2013, 05:44 AM
It's ds party tomorrow so I have to make a ninja turtle cake today, shop for food, tidy and clean house and garden, take him for hair cut, sort out party games/presents. All with a very excited little boy in tow. Day 1 of holidays not looking very relaxing. Looking forward to a big lie in on Sunday!

FloraDora
16-08-2013, 05:48 AM
Good morning, what a cheerful start to the day Angel, thankyou.
I have been up early finishing off my policies- I work much more efficiently in the morning.
Just Risk Assessments to do and then I am ready for LA visit in September.

Rick
16-08-2013, 06:22 AM
I think maybe a trip to soft play with the LOs. New mindee fitted in really well on Tuesday and she's back again today so fingers crossed for another good day. :clapping:

Kiddleywinks
16-08-2013, 06:34 AM
Had a terrible nights sleep with brain working overtime (unpaid hahahaha) - Going on holiday tomorrow :clapping: packing not done yet so will do it today :) and my shower's not working so am waiting for my sparky friend to come and fix it before everyone gets up!

Happy Friday everyone :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
16-08-2013, 06:49 AM
Well its pouring down here and has been since last night :(

Going to bake I think. Just watching the athletics while no-one is up :D

I suppose I better check on dh and see if her is alright after his 4 hour trip to the A&E silly man damaging his finger playing football :( Oh and I have no intention of checking on him :laughing::laughing::laughing:

charlottenash
16-08-2013, 06:49 AM
New mum popping in for a chat today, other than that we have a library trip and maybe a park trip if weather holds out :) happy Friday everyone!

kellib
16-08-2013, 07:03 AM
Morning!

Don't work Fridays so day off for me, son is at school this morning (half day Fridays here) so for the first time before summer I have a few hours to myself lol.

Not doing anything exciting though, just food shopping!

AliceK
16-08-2013, 07:07 AM
Miserable weather here, pouring down and very dark but still quite muggy.
I'm just glad it's Friday, I am so tired, it's been my busiest week of the holidays so far although I've only got 5 today not 7 like yesterday, what a manic day. Plus my oven blew up last night so need to be a bit creative with dinners for a while until they either repair or replace it.
xxxxx

Toothfairy
16-08-2013, 07:10 AM
Morning
House work today and a friend popping in for a coffee & a catch up.
Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Jenna
16-08-2013, 07:12 AM
Well it's pouring pouring here I woke up thinking it was winter rather than August were off to another CM for a catch up this morning then think we'll do some baking and watch some DVDs we've had a very busy week out and about this week. I'm am looking forward to having a quiet day at home tomorrow mind. And for the next few weeks I'm down to 4 days a week which will make a lovely change.

skatie
16-08-2013, 07:12 AM
I haven't got any mindees today, thankfully as I've woken up feeling dizzy and lightheaded and no energy. Ds has woken up with two welts on his arm and leg and complaining its sore, no idea what has caused it. So I think we may shut ourselves away from the world and spend the day n our pjs watching movies.

Supernanny86
16-08-2013, 07:13 AM
I'm just happy it's Friday!!! I never work them usually so a bit of a struggle this morn!!!

Was planning on going to see the scarecrows at flamsted, hoping the weather holds out!! But if not it'll be a trip to the fisheries where there's soft play and the library!!!

Cannot wait until 5:30!!! Only 9 hours and 14mins to go!!!! Not that I'm counting!!! :P

shortstuff
16-08-2013, 07:19 AM
Oh had a night out last night and came home at 2.30 incredibly worse for wear lol. So not much sleep for me.

Whats worse for him is the lo who is here today doesnt have a volume switch hes loud, loud or loud lol. His poor head lol. Dont know whats worse hearing the lo or going to work lol

ziggy
16-08-2013, 07:23 AM
wet, grey and miserable here today but luckily only have 2 mindees this morning and just the baby after lunch.

Hoping to go to new park but not looking very likely.

Going to 40th birthday party tomorrow, so looking forward to that

Happy Friday everyone:clapping::clapping::clapping:

SYLVIA
16-08-2013, 07:29 AM
I don't want it to be friday as I'm on a week off! It's raining here in Kent so I think I'll have to get on with the house work. Good weekend everyone

tori4
16-08-2013, 07:43 AM
A little grey here this morning but I have put my order in for sunshine later on. It is my DS bday party tonight we are having a backyard movie night and sleepover x8 8 yr olds I must be mad !!

Off geocaching in a min keeping all LO out of the house as long as posts trying to keep everything clean n tidy.

Enjoy ur Friday whatever you are doing

charleyfarley
16-08-2013, 08:08 AM
Morning

I'm hoping today flies by as I am shattered.com Not sleeping much at all at the moment.

Got a wedding to go to tomorrow so need to get everything ready for that after the children go today. We shall be painting this morning and then watching Jungle Book this afternoon as a treat :thumbsup:

So your hubby is getting lots of sympathy I see Fussy :laughing: Hope he's not in too much pain.

Carol xx

loocyloo
16-08-2013, 08:16 AM
its my last 'real' day off today! ( I know its the weekend but I never work them, and I don't work Mondays either! )

packing to go camping at VW festival this weekend! DS & DD have chosen today to have a lie in and I need to go out!

managed to get all my policies updated last night :D had to go through them with a fine tooth comb and find all the places I mention NCMA and change it to PACEY!

now I just need to pin down assorted parents and do some contract amendments, and just had a phone call asking if one of my holiday cover/ad hoc schoolies can come on a permanent basis one each week, :D so need to sort out new contracts and stuff there too!

have a good day everyone!

xx

FussyElmo
16-08-2013, 08:31 AM
Morning

So your hubby is getting lots of sympathy I see Fussy :laughing: Hope he's not in too much pain.

Carol xx

Dunno haven't been and asked :littleangel::littleangel::littleangel:

singingcactus
16-08-2013, 08:55 AM
I'm just waiting for the husband to go upstairs so I can play my new game, that my lads bought me. Wish he'd hurry up!
Going out this afternoon, don't know where yet though.

Happy Friday everyone.

mpullen17387
16-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Update on parents that visited today (my first ever).. I was more scared than when Ofsted came, I missed a few things out that I could have kicked myself for, but they where a lovely family and their lil man was gorgeous, just need to wait now as they saw another minder before me and where seeing more over the weekend.. Xxx

charlottenash
16-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Hopefully they pick you. Good luck x