PDA

View Full Version : Spanish maracas

It's a small world
15-08-2013, 08:19 AM
Hi

Our summer theme is around the world . Yesterday was France, today is Spain. Here are the maracas (sp?) the children have made :-) doing mine artists like on Ramblas (sp) later lol x

kellyskidz!
15-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Aww lovely! Very creative kids there:D

sarah707
16-08-2013, 12:34 PM
I have visions of you all dancing round shaking them! :laughing:

It's a small world
17-08-2013, 07:00 AM
Thanks . Next week is Cyprus, Greece, Austraila and USA ( children decided these countries) we are doing Greek vases , boomerangs , various USA crafts - think another busy week ahead :-)

Mrsh3103
17-08-2013, 07:01 AM
These look really good :)

charlottenash
17-08-2013, 08:03 AM
Do a day in turkey, its all about food, the flag and music there, you could make some very yummy creations :)

It's a small world
17-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Do a day in turkey, its all about food, the flag and music there, you could make some very yummy creations :)

It has been mentioned . Also have china, India and need to think of 2 more for last week if hols so could do turkey :-)

Mindees have passports that we are using a page for each country - putting flags in each page and was thinking of putting a pic of them with each craft inside too !, boarding cards - made sunglasses and have a little bag to put their creations in. We used cushions in the living room ( i dont have a big setting) and pretend to fly to each country :-)

Supernanny86
17-08-2013, 10:32 PM
What about Italy? U could have a ride on a gondola (sp?) And again have some yummy food?! Maybe even make their own pasta parcels? :) :) :)

It's a small world
18-08-2013, 05:09 PM
What about Italy? U could have a ride on a gondola (sp?) And again have some yummy food?! Maybe even make their own pasta parcels? :) :) :)

Oh we have Italy doing pasta . Like these ideas :-)

miffy
18-08-2013, 05:12 PM
They look great!

Miffy xx

Samijanec
18-08-2013, 05:14 PM
They look fab. X

littleDs31
10-09-2013, 11:05 AM
It has been mentioned . Also have china, India and need to think of 2 more for last week if hols so could do turkey :-)

Mindees have passports that we are using a page for each country - putting flags in each page and was thinking of putting a pic of them with each craft inside too !, boarding cards - made sunglasses and have a little bag to put their creations in. We used cushions in the living room ( i dont have a big setting) and pretend to fly to each country :-)

Passports are a fab idea!! Would you mind if I copied? We are exploring a country once a mth and your passport idea would be a great way for chn to look back over where we have explored. Awh bet the chn loved flying to the countries to :)

perkins90
10-09-2013, 12:36 PM
They look great, there are so many great ideas on this forum I can't believe I have only just found it, after so many years of minding.

It's a small world
10-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Passports are a fab idea!! Would you mind if I copied? We are exploring a country once a mth and your passport idea would be a great way for chn to look back over where we have explored. Awh bet the chn loved flying to the countries to :)

Of course . There are lots of templates around . I got mine from pinterest.mindees had fun and one parent really pleased with the little travel bag they took home with the goodies they made. Mindee told them what each one was n where it came from then showed their passport and said can they go on holiday as they have there passport now :-) xx

tas
20-10-2013, 09:20 PM
They look great :)