PDA

View Full Version : POURING HERE

angeldelight
13-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Is our heat wave over?

Darker in the mornings and the nights are drawing in too

Been a weird day here ....sunny ...rain ....cloudy ...windy ...sunny and warm ...now it's dark and heavy rain

What about by you ?

Angel xxx

Supernanny86
13-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Cloud here all day and pretty dull!! Much preferred the sunnier days!! Hope they return just a few more times :)

kellyskidz!
13-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Same, weird weather. Cloudy, rainy, sunny but quite cold still
See this is why I prefer winter lol, you know where you stand!x

FussyElmo
13-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Its been weird up here too miserable rain sometimes heavy but very muggy.

I did read on fb they are saying the hot weather may come back. Probably once the children are back at school :rolleyes:

mpullen17387
13-08-2013, 05:48 PM
I hope so we are camping in Cornwall from say for 2 weeks lol

loocyloo
13-08-2013, 05:52 PM
its been sunny here all day ( sorry! ) but the sun doesn't seem to have had the warmth in it that it has done.

its definitely feeling more autumnal.

( I've started looking at new indoor cages for the guinea pigs already and I had said they wouldn't move in until at least half term!!! )

singingcactus
13-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Been dry here, but both warm and cold. Freezing now cos am needing to keep the front door open...shiver.

blue bear
13-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Sunny all day here, jumpers first thing but by 9 it's t shirts for the rest of the day.

loocyloo
13-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Been dry here, but both warm and cold. Freezing now cos am needing to keep the front door open...shiver.

why????

just had piggies in for a cuddle and one has carefully and thoughly licked my whole face! whenever I moved her away she wheeked very crossly until she got back to licking!

Pixie dust
13-08-2013, 08:05 PM
nights are defiantly drawing in, finding I need to put the lights on earlier :(

greanan
13-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Feeling very autumnal this morning. Lights def drawing in aswell :-(

singingcactus
14-08-2013, 09:02 AM
why????

just had piggies in for a cuddle and one has carefully and thoughly licked my whole face! whenever I moved her away she wheeked very crossly until she got back to licking!

Haha, bless her. Door was, and is again, open for the killer kitten. He prefers to harass my next door neighbour by day and savage me by night.
Got to start thinking about winter living arrangements for my bunnies too....

loocyloo
14-08-2013, 09:05 AM
Haha, bless her. Door was, and is again, open for the killer kitten. He prefers to harass my next door neighbour by day and savage me by night.
Got to start thinking about winter living arrangements for my bunnies too....

haha!

I've been looking at the C&C cages but Dh wants something that is easily movable ( in that we can't decide where piggies will live! think they will move around! i'm starting to think a cage on wheels is the way to go!!! )