PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork

katie90
08-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Hi I am putting together my all about me for the information on the children has anyone got a copy of what's on theirs?
I am also looking for people's ideas on what to put on my permission to give medication and suncream application lol

Rick
08-08-2013, 09:51 PM
This should help from free resources in the light pink banner above

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/Free%20downloads/Resources/All%20about%20Me%20document.pdf

On my permissions form I have the following:

Carrying out observations

Applying suncream

Applying cream during nappy changing

Applying, for instance, sting/bite cream

Taking relevant photos for the use in daily diaries, portfolios and learning journals

Using physical intervention to prevent a child getting injured e.g. from running in the road/fighting/biting

From time to time attending another childminder's premises (fully accompanied)

katie90
08-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Thank you very much. :) on your permission form do you just list them things and then get parent to sign it etc. thanks very much appreciate it x

Rick
09-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Thank you very much. :) on your permission form do you just list them things and then get parent to sign it etc. thanks very much appreciate it x

I put it in a simple table: Item in question, tick for acceptance, signature. If I don't get them to sign each one then I could theoretically tick it myself with the signature at the end :thumbsup:

Rachel6
09-08-2013, 08:43 AM
That's fantastic,you include a lot more stuff than I do so will change a few things on mine:-)

Rick
09-08-2013, 08:48 AM
That's fantastic,you include a lot more stuff than I do so will change a few things on mine:-)

You may not need to send all of it initially. Maybe send some info on yourself and your fees before they visit you and if the parent seems keen, then send policies etc. You perhaps don't want to overload them with paperwork before they've even seen you.

I have made my own website which is a good informal way for parents to get to know you