PDA

View Full Version : Whats the one thing you cannot resist buying?

FussyElmo
08-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Mine is cookbooks.

I don't need anymore I have no more room for anymore but still on Monday I brought the new Great British Bake Off and this morning ordered Ruth Clements Bread book. No idea where Im putting them :(

However its the one thing dh never moans at me for buying :laughing::laughing::laughing:he likes what I bake :clapping:

Mrsh3103
08-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Tea bags. I've got about 20 boxes in the cupboard but I know I'll stick another in the trolly tomorrow. No idea why lol

doris127
08-08-2013, 03:33 PM
I'm the same with cookbooks! Usually from amazon but also always have a quick check in charity shops just in case...... When we had the kitchen done I had a set of heavy duty shelves put in to accommodate them with plenty of room for future purchases and promised my husband I would not have any more than shelf space allow. But now..... Well this weeks arrival of 2 juice and smoothie books, 2 Paul Hollywood books and the Hugh Fearnly Whatshisname's veg book need to find alternative accommodation before dh back from his work trip tomorrow!!

shortstuff
08-08-2013, 03:37 PM
toys sadly x i dont remember the last time i bought something for me that wasnt work related x

charleyfarley
08-08-2013, 03:38 PM
Where do I start :laughing::laughing:

Carol xxx

Chatterbox Childcare
08-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Books - not even got the time to read them and when I do what do I do with them afterwards! Now I have my kindle I have a lot more space in the house

Mouse
08-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Stationery!

I can't resist buying pretty notebooks and nice pens. I do use a lot of them, but others just sit there looking nice!

I also buy lots of boxes - pretty floral ones. I have them stacked in the bedroom...filled with notebooks & pens :laughing:

Chimps Childminding
08-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Chocolate :D

babs
08-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Craft supplies. .

funemnx
08-08-2013, 06:26 PM
I've got well over 100 cookery books, one is the Good Housekeeping book from 1953!

I can't resist buying cups & drinks bottles for the children I have a huge box full of them (mind you, I'm always leaving one or two behind at parks & groups) :blush:

Bumble Beez
08-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Anything and everything...

Chocolate...Wispa being the all time favourite :D
Notebooks and pretty pens and pencils...like I've got any room left to put them (groan)
And pretty boxes...some too small to even fit anything in lol!

Oh and orchids :D :laughing:

Sarah x

SYLVIA
08-08-2013, 07:29 PM
flowers and plants for my garden. I love my garden!

charleyfarley
08-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Cookery books
Arts and Crafts
Toys
Gadgets, although hubby is worse than me :laughing:
Stationery
Bags especially Cath Kidston ones :thumbsup:
Shoes

Infact you name it I can't resist buying it :laughing::laughing:

Carol xxx

little chickee
08-08-2013, 08:22 PM
camping equipment. I'm a Scout leader and just can't help myself!

FussyElmo
08-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Cookery books
Arts and Crafts
Toys
Gadgets, although hubby is worse than me :laughing:
Stationery
Bags especially Cath Kidston ones :thumbsup:
Shoes

Infact you name it I can't resist buying it :laughing::laughing:

Carol xxx

As you know I do like my kitchen gadgets but I can leave them but a new cookbook that is not happening x x

Maza
08-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Everything already mentioned, and ...seeds, half of which I don't get round to planting.

charleyfarley
08-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Everything already mentioned, and ...seeds, half of which I don't get round to planting.

I do that :D Have all good intentions of planting and growing all these vegetables but alas none get grown, bought yes but planted no!!! I need more hours in the day :thumbsup:

Carol xx