PDA

View Full Version : Registation visit passed

Natalierose
07-08-2013, 11:49 AM
So the ofsted inspector has just left. She was lovely and very calming. I got myself into such a tizz last night looking over all my paper work and questions yet I didnt have to look at my notes once. She covered everything in conversation rather than blunt questions. Not once did I feel put on the spot.
She was here 1 hr 40 mins and it flew by. She didn't read my policies but we did discuss them. She was mainly interested in safeguarding and planning and observation, was impressed with my ways of recording and assessments. Oh also she liked what I had set up for starting points. Didn't discuss risk assessments much but I have a brief written RA and she was happy with that!!
So hopefully my certificate will arrive soon!!
Couldn't be happier and thank you all as I have learnt a lot from reading all the posts on here.
Nat x

hectors house
07-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Congratulations - glad you had a "human" inspector and that it went so smoothly - Well done :thumbsup:

kellyskidz!
07-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Well done! Glad you had a nice one :clapping:

Amandak28
07-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Well done lovey! Congratulations :-) hope your certificates come soon! Xx

kimnolan87
07-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Fab! My registration was similar, being a bit more informal definitely helps to put you at ease! Hope you certificate arrives very soon! Xxx

Natalierose
07-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Thanks ladies!! I'm still smiling now
Nat x

Bumble Beez
07-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Thanks ladies!! I'm still smiling now
Nat x

So you should be too...won't be long now Hun x well done :)

Sarah x

TraceyC
13-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Well done - I bet you are relieved it is over and now you can started working and earning.

I hope you have the same inspector when you have your first graded inspection in 6 months time - I had the same experience as you and the same inspector did my first graded inspection which made me feel less nervous x