PDA

View Full Version : Galt Number Line by Nina Klein

Wiggle Wiggle
06-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Hello,

This is a long shot I know! However, seek and ye may find!

When we moved in to the house I am chilminding from my OH was sorting the attic and came across an alphabet and number line by Galt and with drawings by Nina Klein which is quite lovely. Having been in contact with Galt and Hope Education they cannot help as I am looking for the end of the number line 11-20 to match the new EYFS. I have tried searching the internet to no avail either.

Does anyone know where I may find this Galt Number Line by Nina Klein?

If so I would be very interested as I think it is quite a coincidence that having moved into the house for Childminding (after a long search!) this should turn up in the attic and hence would like to start using! Obviously I have spent time cleaning it etc and getting it shortly laminated professionally (having again searched long and hard for a company that can do this!).

Any ideas or help much appreciated!

Many thanks.

hectors house
06-08-2013, 06:29 PM
Hello,

This is a long shot I know! However, seek and ye may find!

When we moved in to the house I am chilminding from my OH was sorting the attic and came across an alphabet and number line by Galt and with drawings by Nina Klein which is quite lovely. Having been in contact with Galt and Hope Education they cannot help as I am looking for the end of the number line 11-20 to match the new EYFS. I have tried searching the internet to no avail either.

Does anyone know where I may find this Galt Number Line by Nina Klein?

If so I would be very interested as I think it is quite a coincidence that having moved into the house for Childminding (after a long search!) this should turn up in the attic and hence would like to start using! Obviously I have spent time cleaning it etc and getting it shortly laminated professionally (having again searched long and hard for a company that can do this!).

Any ideas or help much appreciated!

Many thanks.

Sorry can't help with helping you match your number line - I just printed mine off from Sparklebox and laminated myself - they have dozens showing different themes. Could you somehow scan what you have and so how use the illustrations to make your own up to 20.

Wiggle Wiggle
06-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Thank you, Hectors House, this sounds like a plan!:)