PDA

View Full Version : Neil Leitch PLA CEO argues against agencies

Simona
06-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Finally a well constructed argument and the realisation agencies will only save Ofsted a lot of money...thanks for listening PLA

A model for failure? | Nursery World (http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk/article/1194209/model-failure)

jackie 7
06-08-2013, 12:53 PM
I wish that article was in every newspaper. Might make people realise what agencies will cost everyone.

SYLVIA
06-08-2013, 02:04 PM
Some sensible talking at last! Unfortunately I still feel that the people holding all the cards won't listen

Bambini2
06-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Excellent article.

Have had a reply from my MP today, thanking me for my email raising concerns about agencies and saying that "we should await the outcome of the government consultation before coming to a conclusion",perhaps I should buy him a copy of the Nursery World.

Tunja
06-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Some sensible talking at last! Unfortunately I still feel that the people holding all the cards won't listen

I need an idea of how much a consultant should quote as a daily rate as I may become an advisor on this policy.

Mouse
06-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Very encouraging to see them speaking up for childminders :)

sarah707
06-08-2013, 04:54 PM
They are impressing me at the moment :D

Simona
06-08-2013, 05:28 PM
I need an idea of how much a consultant should quote as a daily rate as I may become an advisor on this policy.

Can you tell us who you will be advising ...the govt or an association?
Did they not give you an idea what your 'reward' will be for contributing on the policy?

I think we should send a copy of that article to our MPs, I have emailed it to mine...the important thing is the DfE gets the message we don't want agencies and won't join but...the problem is they should not out any barriers in our way or become 'compulsory'

That is why we need to write to the DfE in numbers!!