PDA

View Full Version : Broke my Ipad

littletreasures
05-08-2013, 08:04 PM
I put my ipad in the back of the car on the way down to Cornwall and when we got it out the screen was cracked and there's a big dent in the frame where the charger goes in :(

It still charges and works so as it's the Ipad 1 I was going to buy the Ipad 5 when it comes out (hopefully in September). I have an Iphone 4 too.

However, now I am thinking of getting a different tablet and I 'need' to get a new phone that I can link it to :laughing:

I have a PC laptop rather than an Apple so the Ipad and Iphone aren't really needed, although I do love them.

So, anyone got any ideas what ones to get?

blue bear
05-08-2013, 08:11 PM
No idea I would be in bits if my iPad broke

TooEarlyForGin?
05-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Rubbish with technology, but sending this on my ipad!

I have just got a windows 8 smartphone, and love it. So user friendly, and I've been able ( with a bit of research) transfer all my music and contacts from my ipad (which just became a pain to carry), and still can get my kindall and other apps on it.

Good luck.

sarah707
06-08-2013, 06:28 AM
I have a Galaxy Tablet and a Galaxy Phone and I am very much in love with them both :D

beckygrey
06-08-2013, 06:50 AM
I have a Samsung galaxy s3 they also do a tablet, love my s3 even though my son threw it a smashed the screen less than a week after I got it

eddie
06-08-2013, 02:17 PM
I love my iPad and would cry if I broke it!!

I am a bit of an Apple addict I have to admit....

Bumble Beez
06-08-2013, 06:38 PM
I love my iPad and would cry if I broke it!!

I am a bit of an Apple addict I have to admit....

Me too...Me and hubby have both got iphones, ipad and ipad mini...and I want an apple PC next :laughing:

Sarah x

littletreasures
06-08-2013, 07:20 PM
I got it mended :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I am such a happy bunny.

I did a search on a facebook selling page and quite a few people were recommending this man who fixes phones etc. He had an ipad 1 screen and he has fixed it for £50. Oh, am I happy.

Just got to update it again and will be using it again