PDA

View Full Version : Expenditure

gemma659353
03-08-2013, 10:08 PM
I'm trying to complete my business plan and I'm looking for some guidance of what expenditure for:
Set up fees
Annually
Weekly

I've included training, registration, DBS, first aid kit, fire blanket, subscriptions, insurance, food, outings, toys/resources.

Also how much do you allocate for toys and resources? I guess it's on a need to buy basis. And are ofsted fees annually?

moggy
04-08-2013, 08:11 AM
I'm trying to complete my business plan and I'm looking for some guidance of what expenditure for:
Set up fees
Annually
Weekly

I've included training, registration, DBS, first aid kit, fire blanket, subscriptions, insurance, food, outings, toys/resources.

Also how much do you allocate for toys and resources? I guess it's on a need to buy basis. And are ofsted fees annually?

Ofsted is annual, as is insurance, ICO data protection fee, Pacey membership (optional),
Weekly is food/drink, household utility bills (or monthly/quarterly!), toys and resources you get as required but for course question you could say £50 a month or £10 a week. Some weeks I buy nothing, but then one week you may need to buy a buggy! Also car expenses, travel, outings, come up weekly/daily.

adedwards68
04-08-2013, 08:18 AM
Pacey list some. http://www.**************/pdf/Expenses%20and%20Allowances%20v5.pdf
But if you google there are always loads more

adedwards68
04-08-2013, 08:19 AM
Sorry link didn't work. But if you just google childminding allowances