PDA

View Full Version : Parents' info pack

Simona
03-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Can you share what you put in your parents' info pack?
I give mine one prior to signing a contract...it's got a lot of info in it but the same is in my portfolios x 3 for Ofsted

They also get a parents' folder with policies, copy of contract, info on EYFS, progress check etc

Just trying to blitz my paperwork and save on trees!!!
soooo much duplication!

Please share I want to cut down and suggestions are welcome...I seem to have 3 sets of policies in 3 different places...no problem really but too much photocopying when they need updating

Thank you

moggy
03-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Can you share what you put in your parents' info pack?
I give mine one prior to signing a contract...it's got a lot of info in it but the same is in my portfolios x 3 for Ofsted

They also get a parents' folder with policies, copy of contract, info on EYFS, progress check etc

Just trying to blitz my paperwork and save on trees!!!
soooo much duplication!

Please share I want to cut down and suggestions are welcome...I seem to have 3 sets of policies in 3 different places...no problem really but too much photocopying when they need updating

Thank you

I keep paper to a minimum! They see my portfolio with everything printed- all policies, permission sheets and information about everything (routines, what we do, EYFS, menus etc) when they visit and is available if they ever want to see again.
We do the standard NCMA contracts.
Policies, policy agreement sheet and permissions sheet are emailed as pdfs: they read them (they can print their own copy if they want), they print a policy agreement sheet and the permissions sheet themselves and tick/sign and return to me. That's it! Worked every time so far.
I have made a leaflet I print and give to prospective parents but that is more general info/marketing.