PDA

View Full Version : opps!!!! how long do you all think I have?

FussyElmo
03-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Till dh notices I have dropped the ceramic toothbrush holder and cracked the bathroom sink.

Its only a surface crack so at least I haven't got to go and get a new sink.

See this proves my argument that I really shouldn't tidy up :-D

Wonder if I could blame the dog she gets the blame for everything else.

karensmart4
03-08-2013, 02:01 PM
OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooppppppsss ..... put a nice thick layer of soap on it.. he wont notice ;-)

tulip0803
03-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Toothpaste dribbles are good for hiding that kind of thing:rolleyes:

Maza
03-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Oh no, I feel for you. Wouldn't exactly call myself clumsy but I do seem to drop/break twice as many things as DH does. x

sarah707
03-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Shrug and blame one of the kids :laughing:

FussyElmo
03-08-2013, 04:01 PM
I have been good and owned up :clapping::clapping:

After he brought me the new soft furnishings I wanted of course :littleangel::littleangel:

cathtee
03-08-2013, 04:12 PM
I have been good and owned up :clapping::clapping:

After he brought me the new soft furnishings I wanted of course :littleangel::littleangel:

Well done for owning up, and in the right order too, :laughing:

The Juggler
03-08-2013, 06:01 PM
ouchy! is it fixable - can you get some sort of ceramic glue?

bunyip
03-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Shouldn't have owned up. Most of us chaps don't know what a sink is, never mind what it's for. :rolleyes:

Anyway, you could always have put it down to mining subsidence. :D

FussyElmo
03-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Shouldn't have owned up. Most of us chaps don't know what a sink is, never mind what it's for. :rolleyes:

Anyway, you could always have put it down to mining subsidence. :D

Well if the children hadn't off have seen me do it I may have played :littleangel: but because I didn't want them to have gotten into trouble for damaging the sink. The dog yes not the children :)

He only called me names for about 5 minutes so he cant be that upset over it :laughing::laughing::laughing:

PixiePetal
03-08-2013, 09:30 PM
My DH dropped the china toothbrush holder in the sink once - it went straight through making a perfect hole in the sink - but did not break!

Couldn't blame that one on me :D

We lived with an odd coloured sink for years afterwards as he had a spare old one hanging about in the shed :rolleyes: but at least it was sorted straight away