PDA

View Full Version : Whoopsie.....

sprinkles
02-08-2013, 09:48 PM
We went to ikea tonight and I managed to spend £200, oops!!! To be fair, it was all stuff for work - desk, chair, drawers etc for my 'office' - so stuff I needed!

We then went to tesco and I got me a laminator!!!! Can't wait to start using it!!

FussyElmo
02-08-2013, 09:57 PM
We went to ikea tonight and I managed to spend £200, oops!!! To be fair, it was all stuff for work - desk, chair, drawers etc for my 'office' - so stuff I needed!

We then went to tesco and I got me a laminator!!!! Can't wait to start using it!!

Is that all you got away lighty :-D

Mrsh3103
02-08-2013, 10:03 PM
I LOVE MY LAMINATOR!!!! If its still long enough & fits through the hole it gets laminated :) in a perfect world I would be able to laminate EVERYTHING.
It's the best thing I've ever bought :) I use it at least once a day :) :)

Mrsh3103
02-08-2013, 10:04 PM
I just read that back. Maybe I need help!!!! Anyone know of a LA (laminators anonymous) group I could go to?

Amandak28
02-08-2013, 10:06 PM

Ahh love ikea always come out with i didnt intent to buy and without the things i actually went in for lol.

How much was your laminator? I need to buy one.
Thanks xx

sprinkles
02-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Is that all you got away lighty :-D

That's on top of the £300 I spent on storage stuff for the playroom a couple of months ago! I feel there will be another trip once I've moved the stuff into new playroom - think I'll need more storage!

sprinkles
02-08-2013, 10:10 PM
Ahh love ikea always come out with i didnt intent to buy and without the things i actually went in for lol.

How much was your laminator? I need to buy one.
Thanks xx

It was £12 in tesco. They have a tesco value one for the same price but I got one that was reduced from £20 :D

Amandak28
02-08-2013, 10:15 PM
It was £12 in tesco. They have a tesco value one for the same price but I got one that was reduced from £20 :D

Oh really! Thats good! Ill have to pop in and take a look.

I work for sainsburys at the minute and they don't sell them :-( x

Bumble Beez
03-08-2013, 07:44 AM
I LOVE MY LAMINATOR!!!! If its still long enough & fits through the hole it gets laminated :) in a perfect world I would be able to laminate EVERYTHING.
It's the best thing I've ever bought :) I use it at least once a day :) :)

Lol!!
We are kindred spirits...I laminate everything too...
My poor boys just shake their heads at me now when I say 'I need laminating pouches...'

Sarah x

Bumble Beez
03-08-2013, 07:50 AM

I'm shopping online with ikea at the min...my trolley is sitting at about £220...and I'm not done :doh:
Still got a few bits that I want to get but I'm a little scared that I may spend LOADS arrrggghhhh...

Sarah x

FussyElmo
03-08-2013, 08:00 AM
I don't even know where my laminator is - it got decluttered as strangely for a cm I don't seem to use it much :cool:

Rick
03-08-2013, 08:54 AM
I normally come out of Ikea with a pack of tealights, scouring pads and lots of other things I never know I needed!

MessybutHappy
03-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Meatballs!!! Always meatballs. I arrange arrival and departure times to ensure the meatballs get home safe!!!!!

We have no need for tea lights, the last pack is still being used up c. 10 years after we bought it!!

bunyip
03-08-2013, 09:24 PM
IKEA - isn't that the hot dog stall where you have to trawl through a massive furniture showroom with the missus to get there? :huh:

FussyElmo
03-08-2013, 09:29 PM
IKEA - isn't that the hot dog stall where you have to trawl through a massive furniture showroom with the missus to get there? :huh:

Last time dh took me (I would say he did this willingly but I would be lying) we got to ikea pulled up and he said he wasn't coming in but would went for me in the car :rolleyes:

Didn't take him long to catch up though once he realised I had his credit card :laughing::laughing::laughing: