PDA

View Full Version : Smurfs2 & other current films

Becci26
02-08-2013, 06:48 AM
I took DD and a friend to the cinema to see The SMURFS 2 yesterday, took a little while to get into but was quite a good film.

Have you been to see anything lately?

What did you see?

Would you recommend it?

Dilly Daydream
02-08-2013, 07:24 AM
I took DD and a friend to the cinema to see The SMURFS 2 yesterday, took a little while to get into but was quite a good film.

Have you been to see anything lately?

What did you see?

Would you recommend it?

Dd loves the cinema, took her to see despicable me 2 and monsters university the week before my bump was due! She loved both films but is a big fan of both of the first films x

AgentTink
02-08-2013, 07:24 AM
we have been to see Monsters University for my little girls birthday and it was fab.

we also go to kids club at odeon/cineworld depending on whats on. this last 3 weeks we have seen the croods (very funny), epic (okay) and Dr Suess one (i didnt like, my little girl did). These are great as they are either £2.50 each in odeon, or £1 each in cineworld.

Bumble Beez
02-08-2013, 09:12 AM
My boys loved despicable me 2... And have now got my list of others to go and watch...
They are - smurfs 2, monsters university and planes...was going to try and do one this wknd but the weather is supposed to be so nice again I don't know if I can manage being stuck in a stuffy cinema lol!

Sarah x

AliceK
02-08-2013, 12:22 PM
DS went to see Despicable Me 2 the other week and next week I am taking DS and DD to see Smurfs. I must admit I didn't really enjoy the first one and I would rather have gone to see Monsters University but they voted to see the Smurfs. I'll probably just fall asleep

FussyElmo
02-08-2013, 01:55 PM
DS went to see Despicable Me 2 the other week and next week I am taking DS and DD to see Smurfs. I must admit I didn't really enjoy the first one and I would rather have gone to see Monsters University but they voted to see the Smurfs. I'll probably just fall asleep

We loved despicable me 2. Hoping to go see monsters university next week. Luckily for me my kids dont want to go see smurfs :-D

Rachel23
02-08-2013, 07:26 PM
I took my 2.5yr old to see despicable me 2 last weekend and he loved it! I was amazed he sat through it tbh!! :clapping:
I am taking two mindees (5&12!) to see monsters university next week while my little one is in nursery for the morning! Im hoping its as good as the first one :)

Dilly Daydream
02-08-2013, 09:27 PM
I took my 2.5yr old to see despicable me 2 last weekend and he loved it! I was amazed he sat through it tbh!! :clapping:
I am taking two mindees (5&12!) to see monsters university next week while my little one is in nursery for the morning! Im hoping its as good as the first one :)

Monsters university is as good as monsters inc but I did miss little Boo as without giving anything too much away she isn't in it :(

I enjoyed despicable me 2 but thought the first one was slightly better x

Ripeberry
02-08-2013, 11:33 PM
I enjoyed 'Despicable Me' and have seen it twice. But my favorite is 'The Smurfs 2', just because I love Smurfs (as if you didn't know) and I've been part of the marketing of the franchise for quite a few months. I'm going to watch it again soon but in 3D. If you don't like Smurfs then just watch it for Hank Azaria. He's brilliant and looks like he's enjoying himself greatly :D :thumbsup:

Rachel23
03-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Monsters university is as good as monsters inc but I did miss little Boo as without giving anything too much away she isn't in it :(

I enjoyed despicable me 2 but thought the first one was slightly better x

That's a shame :-( but I'm glad u have said its as good as the first one I think I'm getting a bit more excited about it than the children!! X