PDA

View Full Version : registration visit!!

S Stars
31-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Hi I'm new! :)

I have just had the call today and I am having my registration visit on Friday!! Am sooo nervous!!!
My question is - do I need to have all my windows that need doing - fitted with safety film before she comes!? We have been doing them (there are a few!!) but have run out of film for the inside of the play room window and two panes of our garden room - will it be acceptable to say we are in the progress of doing them or should I re schedule the visit!!??

Thanks xxx

Rick
01-08-2013, 06:41 AM
Hi there :waving:

You don't necessarily need to have everything in place for your visit. Perhaps make a list of things you plan to do if there are a few other things you intend to have in place (resources, safety features etc)

Bumble Beez
01-08-2013, 07:10 AM
I agree with MTK007...as long as you can show what you plan to do and explain why if necessary then that should be fine :)
Try not to worry too much...

Mrsh3103
01-08-2013, 07:15 AM
Don't worry too much. I had quite a few things still to do when I had my visit. She said that because I was aware of them & had made a plan of when they would be done & I wasn't going to start minding until it was all done then there wasn't a problem.
Good luck :)

rachelmama
01-08-2013, 08:07 AM
Hi my visit is September 2 nd I had the call yesterday x so I'm nervous lol good luck with your inspection let us know how it goes :thumbsup:

S Stars
05-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Hi !!! Thanks for all your replies it went really really well and she is recommending me for registration!!!!

Rick
05-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Well done you :clapping: