PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP WITH APPLYING ONLINE TO REGISTER - HAVING HUGE PROBLEMS

Donna E
30-07-2013, 09:48 PM
One:- I am trying to register online, says I cannot complete EYO or EYC until EY2 has been filled in. Husband went to fill it in but needs an application number. What is this and where do I get it from? My tutor said once I apply I will get it, but I can't apply without it? Very confused.

Two:- anyone have a number I can get through on for ofsted. I have tried calling regarding the above and I need a Unique Reference Number? Again what i this and where do I get one from

Three:- I have completed the forms many times as each time I go into my saved forms they are blank? Any idea why?

I am getting very frustrated now. Am hitting brick walls with this.

The Juggler
30-07-2013, 09:51 PM
hon I think EY2 is the CM assistant application - is that what hubby is completing?

I would ring ofsted tomorrow. your URN is your registration number which you obviously don't have. just ring enquiries and they should be able to help.
x

Donna E
30-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Right I have now found our application number needed. It was actually on the email with link to ey2 form. Ey2 form is having to be filled out as he is someone over 16 who is living on the premises where I will childmind. Yeah I can't call them with a URN....? Assume that is not the application number?

I have emailed so see what they say

Donna E
30-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Also it says I have to fill one in as well as I will be the Manager. It asks who it will be then the Manager and to point out if it is me, only way to do that is fill all my details in, then says I need to fill in EY2. Very confused. Hope they get back to me

Donna E
30-07-2013, 10:21 PM
well husband has now filled in EY2 as person over 16 living in the house I will be childminding from and at the end of the process says it will email over an URN, So I will try and contact ofsted tomorrow using that number