PDA

View Full Version : Holiday vacancies - Hackney

AdeleMarie88
29-07-2013, 08:08 PM
Hey all, I have a child on holiday for the next two weeks and wanted to fill the space. I am in Hackney, if you know of anyone who may be interested, please get in touch! I charge £5p/h, that includes all food and activities, we go out twice a day, and do some kind of craft activity after lunch. Ideally would like a child over 2years of age, as that's the age of my two other full timers. Let me know if this is of any interest to anyone!

Thank you x

charlottenash
29-07-2013, 10:03 PM
I think technically you would be going over numbers even though you have one off on holiday. Be careful x

AdeleMarie88
31-07-2013, 08:01 AM
Really?? I don't understand why it would be a problem, your ratios are surely about the amount of children you have at that time. Monday I had no children so I can't see how it would have been a problem if I looked after children then?! :/

charlottenash
31-07-2013, 08:51 AM
No it's about children on your books because technically they could come to you even on a holiday in an emergency. We know that wont happen but technically

Minstrel
31-07-2013, 10:44 AM
You would be fine, this clause that charlotte's referring to applies to your own children (who count in your numbers at all times). Mindees who are not attending do not count and you can fill the spot.

AdeleMarie88
31-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Ahh right interesting thank you both for your input! :)