PDA

View Full Version : Registered Childminder in West Kirby- Places Available from September

Jwynne
28-07-2013, 09:36 AM
Hi, My name is Johanna, I am a registered childminder and I have places available from September.

I live with my husband John and our two beautiful daughters Olivia who is 5 and Lily who is 3. Myself and my husband are fully DBS Checked ( CRB) and both hold First Aid Certificates.

We live in the centre of West Kirby which is a ten minute walk from West Kirby train station and close to bus routes for parents travelling by public transport.

We live in a three bedroom house with a very large enclosed garden. We use our front room as the play room with lots of equipment and structured activities such as messy play, craft, puzzles, construction, den making, dressing up, baking and much more which are regularly rotated to keep children busy, the back room is used for eating and very messy play. We have outdoor activities such as sand and water, outdoor painting and activities for physical play. We will visit local libraries, museums, local childminding groups, parks, play areas, the beach and days out to Chester Zoo.

I will provide a high quality service where children can come to thrive in a happy and warm environment and I will be flexible to meet the needs of parents.

<<<contact details removed by admin>>>

Rachel23
01-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Hi Joanne i an fairly local to you in Parkgate. It sound like you have it all covered wishing you lots of luck, Rachel x

covgalxxx
25-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Hi, I'm in west Kirby too. Just by Ashton park,,I just waiting on ofsted and I will hopefully be a childminder, I have been passed on to the inspectors so shouldn't be long , ihave. 2 kids 9 and 1, (my other 2 have moved on) if you ever want a chat x