Angel xx

Toothfairy
26-07-2013, 05:39 PM
We're off to Cornwall camping for a fortnight :clapping:
Although weather doesn't look good :(

Never mind, we will just have to make the most of it :thumbsup:

funemnx
26-07-2013, 05:43 PM
10 children today - not the norm and I just feel that I have got through the day :panic:.... lots of WINE tonight and a takeaway. Looking forward to a 'grown-up' weekend walking with friends and a local music festival with DH tomorrow night :D

Bumble Beez
26-07-2013, 05:48 PM
I'm glad it's the weekend too :)
My DS is still suffering badly from his migraine but is starting to look a little better...my littlest DS is now off to bed...my eldest is sleeping at a friends house tonight and me and hubby are having a well deserved rest and a takeaway with my mum and dad :D
Family time is so important...
Nice an easy weekend with nothing planned anymore...got to wait and see how DS is first as he's not ventured from the sofa at all today :(

Sarah x

desiderata
26-07-2013, 05:50 PM
ok now don't laugh ,,, tomorrow I am going to see lots of friends from around the country at a David Essex Girls club do, and we have a tribute DE singer there, we have a great time , and we stay overnight and have a great laugh, then Sunday we meet in Wetherspoons and this year it will be a Birthday breakfast for me as it it my birthday !! then I will drive home and my dd and ds are taking me out for a meal xx so hopefully I will have a nice weekend (makes a change these days) then back to the solicitors on thursday to still try and sort out financial side of divorce ...........:((((

FussyElmo
26-07-2013, 05:59 PM
Well I have spent today baking 100 cupcakes/muffins done just got to decorate some and then Im finished.

So tomorrow Im planning on doing as little as possible :laughing::laughing:

Got to go the summer fayre the cakes are for and that's it :thumbsup:

Maza
26-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Just chillin' and tidying up as every room in my house is a disgusting mess. Not quite sure how it happened. Really ,really need to catch up on some paper work too.

Samijanec
26-07-2013, 06:04 PM
It's been a LNG week, I just want to chill this weekend..

Hope you all have a good one. X

charleyfarley
26-07-2013, 06:56 PM
After going to Pizza Hut today with 5 children, all beautifully behaved and even got a compliment about how good they all were :clapping::clapping: I am still stuffed and restarting my SW diet tomorrow :panic:

Tomorrow we are food shopping, horse riding for ds and then dd is starting Cheerleading classes in the afternoon :thumbsup: Need to fit in paperwork and housework too. The weekends just aren't long enough :panic:

Carol xx

smurfette
26-07-2013, 07:09 PM
I'm glad it's the weekend too :)
My DS is still suffering badly from his migraine but is starting to look a little better...my littlest DS is now off to bed...my eldest is sleeping at a friends house tonight and me and hubby are having a well deserved rest and a takeaway with my mum and dad :D
Family time is so important...
Nice an easy weekend with nothing planned anymore...got to wait and see how DS is first as he's not ventured from the sofa at all today :(

Sarah x

Hope Ds is feeling better Sarah!

We have a friends BBQ tomorrow .. She recently got in touch with her natural mother and is having a BBQ to introduce everyone, hope it goes well for her!

Then Sunday is dd1s 12th bday party,,, horse riding , then back to ours for pizzas, bday cake and a movie. Should be fun!!

Enjoy everyone !

smurfette
26-07-2013, 07:09 PM
ok now don't laugh ,,, tomorrow I am going to see lots of friends from around the country at a David Essex Girls club do, and we have a tribute DE singer there, we have a great time , and we stay overnight and have a great laugh, then Sunday we meet in Wetherspoons and this year it will be a Birthday breakfast for me as it it my birthday !! then I will drive home and my dd and ds are taking me out for a meal xx so hopefully I will have a nice weekend (makes a change these days) then back to the solicitors on thursday to still try and sort out financial side of divorce ...........:((((

Have a happy happy bday!!

SYLVIA
26-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Absolutely nothing! Unless I feel like it. This is the first week end for ages that I haven't had something to do or go to and although it's nice to have plans it's also nice to wake up and think "What shall I do to-day?" Have a good weekend everyone

mrs robbie williams
27-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Looking after my friends dogs for week and they had me up at 5, Sydney be that bad except I didn't go to bed til 1 after too much vino lol so feeling delicate lol x

The Juggler
27-07-2013, 08:57 PM
had a lovely day. dh's brother and sis in law just moved back here from cyprus. they are renting a farmhouse in surrey and his brother works on the estate around the farm.

it's a lovely big house with fields, a big barn a loads of space. we had a huge picnic, played cricket (well of sorts) played, footie, badminton and just had a laugh - mind you everyone was swilling beer and wine all afternoon so I was glad to get home and pour myself a big cold glass of vino too (I was driving)

cathtee
27-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Had a great day today looking at my dd wedding proofs, there were over 500 and she and hubby has to get down to 70! they were all
beautiful. Tomorrow helping one of my mindees moms at los birthday party, she has 17 children and me helping, pepper pig is coming too.
really looking forward to it there will be a glass of wine for me when its over:clapping:

singingcactus
27-07-2013, 09:35 PM
We went off to brimham rocks, were there for 15 poxy minutes before hubby slipped off a rock and needed 3 ambos to carry him down from the rocks. Spent the next 4 hours sitting in a&e.
Tomorrow me and the young'un are going out and leaving the old man home, so we can have a somewhat longer day out. Don't worry though, I'll leave the teenagers home to mock and abuse the old man, he will not be left unsupervised!

Mrsh3103
27-07-2013, 09:37 PM
I love brimham rocks. I used to go all the time as a kid! I haven't been for years.

charleyfarley
27-07-2013, 11:18 PM
We went off to brimham rocks, were there for 15 poxy minutes before hubby slipped off a rock and needed 3 ambos to carry him down from the rocks. Spent the next 4 hours sitting in a&e.
Tomorrow me and the young'un are going out and leaving the old man home, so we can have a somewhat longer day out. Don't worry though, I'll leave the teenagers home to mock and abuse the old man, he will not be left unsupervised!

Is he ok?

Think he'll be safer at home.:thumbsup:

Carol xx

Samijanec
28-07-2013, 08:11 AM

Ohh dear, men, you just can't take them any where.... :D

FussyElmo
28-07-2013, 08:54 AM

Oh no hope he is recovering quickly :thumbsup: