PDA

View Full Version : A VERY DULL THURSDAY

angeldelight
25-07-2013, 08:37 AM
Hi Everyone

It's been raining all night ,stopped now but it's looking dull like we could have a storm any minute .

What are you all doing today?

Stay dry and I hope you have better weather

Have a great day all

Angel xxx

FussyElmo
25-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Dull and miserable here too :(

Mr sunshine please come back :D

Going to the cinema later to see despicable me 2 and have a birthday party late this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

Ps have I mentioned I'm now finished for the summer :littleangel::littleangel::littleangel:

Roseolivia
25-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Morning, woke to rain too this morning but it is now glorious. We're having the day in as have been out the last 3 days and have done nothing so whilst mindee is playing with my 2 i'm getting some little jobs done. Have 3 big ones tomorrow so going out with them.

maisiemog
25-07-2013, 09:46 AM
The girls are currently wrapping up toys in newspaper for their game! It's dolls birthday today and they are having a tea party for her! I love listening to them play! It's hilarious!

Were off out for lunch today, meeting up with another CM at a cafe. Then going to the pet shop for their meet a reptile event. And even better I have an early finish today! Whoop whoop!! And don't work Friday so my weekend starts at 3pm!

loocyloo
25-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Very warm. Rain early on but dry and sunny.

We went on our usual trip to the pond. ..This time taking ds who hasn't been. ... we found some tadpoles and some tadpoles with legs and then. ... ds spotted lots of baby frogs! !!! (He also managed to catch a fish in the tadpole pot! )

So we have held lots of tiny frogs and sung 5 specked frogs just a few times. :-):-):-)

The Juggler
25-07-2013, 10:35 AM
lots of rain overnight here and sunny then cloudy on and off. still very warm though.

i'm busy sorting out my toys - cleaning and boxing up sets and trying to find missing bits, and now doing invoices for the 3 ladies who are having most of it.

also sold my buggy and climbing frame now too.

just 2 travel cots left so if anyone is local (surrey) and needs one PM me :D

Mouse
25-07-2013, 10:56 AM
I've got a nice quiet day today :D

butterfly
25-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Started dry and sunny so we've been to the forest collecting 'treasure'! Just back for lunch which is just as well as it's now chucking it down!!