PDA

View Full Version : characteristics of learning

oxfordshirecm
24-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Hi, blonde question but was wondering if someone could help me please... on the childcare.co.uk website under guides for childminders.... there is a document called "what are the characteristics of my learning"....

Has anyone used this form and if so how? (i would ask sarah who crated it but i know she is very busy :S )

thank you

christine e
24-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Hi, blonde question but was wondering if someone could help me please... on the childcare.co.uk website under guides for childminders.... there is a document called "what are the characteristics of my learning"....

Has anyone used this form and if so how? (i would ask sarah who crated it but i know she is very busy :S )

thank you

Have a look at this

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/Free%20downloads/Resources/characteristics_of_effective_learning.pdf

sarah707
24-07-2013, 06:03 PM
I am never too busy to answer a member question!! :thumbsup:

The characteristics of learning are the ways children learn - we all learn in different ways and if we can tap into a child's characteristics we can make a difference to their learning experience.

I wrote this document for the Independent Childminders Facebook group - and it will be going into free resources along with the document Christine has highlighted in her post - as you are asking the question I will add it here as well.

I hope you find it useful :D

loocyloo
24-07-2013, 08:08 PM
I am never too busy to answer a member question!! :thumbsup:

The characteristics of learning are the ways children learn - we all learn in different ways and if we can tap into a child's characteristics we can make a difference to their learning experience.

I wrote this document for the Independent Childminders Facebook group - and it will be going into free resources along with the document Christine has highlighted in her post - as you are asking the question I will add it here as well.

I hope you find it useful :D

thank you sarah, that's very useful :D added it to my development matters file :D

miffy
24-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Perfectly put as always. Thanks very much Sarah

Miffy xx

Kirstylob
31-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Thanks again for more great info!

oxfordshirecm
01-08-2013, 05:37 AM
Thank you Sarah :) I think I understand it a but better now x