PDA

View Full Version : Bunyip oh Bunyip

FussyElmo
22-07-2013, 07:45 PM
Just in case you have missed and I know how much you wanted to know.

ITS A BOY

Wouldn't want you to miss the celebration - hope you have the champagne ready :ROFL1::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Rick
22-07-2013, 07:50 PM
It's time to celebrate Bunyip :happy banana::happy banana::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Bumble Beez
22-07-2013, 07:53 PM
Lol!! Was then wondering if he had heard the good news :)

Sarah x

lozzy23
22-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Lol!! Was then wondering if he had heard the good news :)

Sarah x

He will be hiding in a sound proofed bunker for the next month:D

sing-low
22-07-2013, 08:00 PM
You do know he's not replying to this thread because he's down at St Mary's, waiting for a first glimpse, don't you?!

Rick
22-07-2013, 08:04 PM
You do know he's not replying to this thread because he's down at St Mary's, waiting for a first glimpse, don't you?!

I thought I saw him on TV with his banner and Union Jack waistcoat on.....(and nothing else!) :laughing:

FussyElmo
22-07-2013, 08:18 PM
I thought I saw him on TV with his banner and Union Jack waistcoat on.....(and nothing else!) :laughing:

Well he hasn't been on the forum since this afternoon. Add this to his knowledge of trains he could have been there in an hour :laughing::laughing::laughing:

caz3007
22-07-2013, 08:28 PM
If he isn't there now, he will be in the morning to see the new family come out of the hospital, Bunny wont want to miss the first view of the new Prince

Mouse
22-07-2013, 09:47 PM
I bet he's down at the bookies putting a bet on the new name...

Baby Prince Bunyip has a certain ring to it :ROFL1:

FussyElmo
23-07-2013, 09:22 AM
Have you got a photograph yet?

bunyip
23-07-2013, 09:43 AM
I just posted on the other royal sprog thread. The violent storms began the moment she dropped the brat. It's the Antichrist!!!!! I've been at the bookies, putting a few quid on the name "Damien". ;)

bunyip
23-07-2013, 09:53 AM
Anyway, I know something you lot don't.........................................:coo l:

FussyElmo
23-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Anyway, I know something you lot don't.........................................:coo l:

The name? See I knew you were camped out there. Have you managed to disguise yourself as an doctor or something :laughing::laughing:

bunyip
23-07-2013, 10:00 AM
No. It's far more secret than that.............................:cool:

FussyElmo
23-07-2013, 10:05 AM
No. It's far more secret than that.............................:cool:

Well you know it would stay secret with me my darling citizen bunyip :littleangel:

bunyip
23-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Ok, don't tell anyone, but the baby is MINE.

They made me sign the Official Secrets Act, but I'm sure no CM on here would ever gossip, would they? :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
23-07-2013, 10:16 AM

They made me sign the Official Secrets Act, but I'm sure no CM on here would ever gossip, would they? :thumbsup:

Bunyip now you know the penalties for forgetting Im the only other woman you need :laughing::laughing::laughing:

bunyip
23-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Of course, dear heart, but when MI5 "make you an offer you can't refuse"....................

They've got the SAS on standby, you know. Difficult to argue with. :(

FussyElmo
23-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Of course, dear heart, but when MI5 "make you an offer you can't refuse"....................

They've got the SAS on standby, you know. Difficult to argue with. :(

Excuses excuses

lizduncan72
23-07-2013, 10:36 AM

Congratulations on your new arrival! Hope Mrs Bunyip isn't too jealous lol :)

bunyip
23-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Excuses excuses

Think about it...............

The royals have been interbreeding for so long that the inevitable has happened and they've finally become completely and utterly infertile. Why else would Will be allowed to marry a commoner? (and she is common too - bet you didn't know she owns a pair of winceyette jim-jams and cuts her toenails in bed. :eek: )

Well, it turned out that, despite being hailed for so long as "the World's most eligible batchelor" Will couldn't even 'perform' (so much inbreeding in that family: even the corgi has a club foot.) So bunyip stepped into the breach - well, OK, didn't so much "step" in as :censored: in, but I'll spare the sticky details. Apparently, MI5 keep a record of everyone's DNA on file and, to my surprise, they came up with mine as the perfect specimen to boost the royal blood line. :)

It's all very hush-hush at the Home Office and "M" would apreciate your absolute confidence on this one. :cool:

Thanks all.

Kirstylob
23-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Brilliant, what other secrets do you know? Or other children do you have?!*

bunyip
24-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Here's the plan.

I now have a son who is 3rd in line to the throne, and a 'man on the inside' at MI5 to retrieve my DNA records before they can tamper with the evidence.

Lizzy isn't going to last forever and Wills could have any sort of thing go wrong with his chopper (no - not that, you mucky-minded lot - I mean the helicopter.)

So, when baby Bunyip takes the throne, I'll have the King (and Colonel-in-Chief of the armed forces) under my control, thereby supplying the necessary firepower for the revolution to begin. :thumbsup:

FYI, Truss and Gove will most certainly be first against the wall. :D

Bananabrain
24-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Here's the plan.

I now have a son who is 3rd in line to the throne, and a 'man on the inside' at MI5 to retrieve my DNA records before they can tamper with the evidence.

Lizzy isn't going to last forever and Wills could have any sort of thing go wrong with his chopper (no - not that, you mucky-minded lot - I mean the helicopter.)

So, when baby Bunyip takes the throne, I'll have the King (and Colonel-in-Chief of the armed forces) under my control, thereby supplying the necessary firepower for the revolution to begin. :thumbsup:

You are wasted as a childminder Bunyip. You really are.:laughing:
BTW are you familiar with Tim Minchin?

FussyElmo
24-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Here's the plan.

I only see one flaw in your masterplan.

By time baby citizen bunyip takes control It will be 30/40 years too late. So unless you are planning a coup before September and agencies come into force :laughing::laughing::laughing:

sarah707
24-07-2013, 06:59 PM
Bunyip have you forgotten to take your medication again??

I am getting a little worried about you.

Maybe go and lie down in a darkened room for a while :group hug:

The Juggler
24-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Here's the plan.

:laughing::laughing:

VeggieSausage
25-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Well congrats Buny....shame Truss doesn't agree with MI5 on how essential childminders are.....we could use you in the campaign......:laughing:.....or maybe not??