It's a bit dull here this morning although it's still warm

Have a great day everyone

Angel xxx

FussyElmo
22-07-2013, 08:44 AM
Morning Angel.

Overcast but warm here too.

Think we are off for a walk to the park in a minute :thumbsup:

Working today when I was supposed to be oh well the money today will pay for a trip to the cinema on wednesday to see despicable 2 :clapping::clapping:

Mouse
22-07-2013, 09:19 AM
Morning all!

I'm actually cold this morning. I might even have to go & get a cardy on! It does make a change from being too hot, but after moaning about that last week, I'm missing it now & want the sun back :laughing:

marie55
22-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Nice and sunny here and what am I doing on my first of many Mondays off? Yep paperwork and planning :blush:

AgentTink
22-07-2013, 10:32 AM
i have had a nice easy start to day. my mindee who is due at 830 came at 10 o clock. at that point i had just taken my own little girl onto the field opposite to fly kites. we all stayed there until 11, we came back in so i could make lunch which we are just eating. then straight off for preschool run for my own little girl, once back mindee will sleep until we need to leave again giving me 2 hours to myself. So so far so good :thumbsup:

doris127
22-07-2013, 10:41 AM
1st day back after 3 weeks in Florida - having an easyish day as feeling jetlagged!! Just got 3 today who are all playing happily in the playroom thankfully while I catch up with myself. 4 weeks till they go back to school .... And counting!!

Rick
22-07-2013, 10:59 AM
Morning....just.

Overcast to start with then hot and sunny.....getting ready for the thunderstorms later :)

singingcactus
22-07-2013, 11:51 AM
I'm still enjoying my marathon break from minding :D. I've cleaned the bunnies out, and played with them and the kitten, still got to do the gerbil and the snails, and feed the snakes. This afternoon i am planning on going to the local gym to see what membership there is like.
Cold here, it is :littleangel: heavenly :littleangel:.

FussyElmo
22-07-2013, 12:09 PM
I'm still enjoying my marathon break from minding :D. I've cleaned the bunnies out, and played with them and the kitten, still got to do the gerbil and the snails, and feed the snakes. This afternoon i am planning on going to the local gym to see what membership there is like.
Cold here, it is :littleangel: heavenly :littleangel:.

How is the adorable little bundle of fluff aka killer kitten :D

Greengrass74
22-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Hot and sunny at the moment but we have been promised almighty storms later, really busy week ahead but then we are off for a week and going cycling in the New Forest,:thumbsup: can't wait as it is such a long time since we had a break and really need one.

Have a great week everyone

scottishlass
22-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Is cloudy here and a tiny bit chilly - have put my cardi on!! Meant to be rainy this week here after 3 weeks of fab sunshine!

Only have until Thursday to work then no work for me for 2 weeks - cant wait!!

Xxx

loocyloo
22-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Was cool and overcast this morning now humid and sunny! Day off so have done a big shop and got all sorts of bits that require visiting lots of shops. ..nightmare to do with dh and children. Came home to do paperwork but feel very hot and shivery and achey so having a lie down as got busy time after school with music concert and then tomorrow is leavers concert for ds :-(