PDA

View Full Version : My very own brand new grandson on the way!!

Samijanec
20-07-2013, 06:35 PM
I'm sooo excited, today I went with my sons ex girl friend for her sexing scan ( they broke up before she knew she was pregnant) and its a wee boy. I'm so chuffed, I can't wait. I have two grand daughters already, ages two and one but I don't get to see them often as I'm in Aberdeen and they are in Reading. This one is in Aberdeen.... : D
He's not due till December but I can wait. :D:D

tulip0803
20-07-2013, 06:49 PM
Congratulations! :clapping::clapping:

hectors house
20-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Congratulations - my daughter had our first grandson back in February and its fantastic being grandparents - this daughter lives about 25 mins away and I get to see the lo every week - I go and kidnap him on a Friday morning and look after him all day - I kept a space as soon as she said she was expecting. My other daughter is in Cardiff and I know when she has children I won't get to see them as often.

Samijanec
20-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Congratulations - my daughter had our first grandson back in February and its fantastic being grandparents - this daughter lives about 25 mins away and I get to see the lo every week - I go and kidnap him on a Friday morning and look after him all day - I kept a space as soon as she said she was expecting. My other daughter is in Cardiff and I know when she has children I won't get to see them as often.

It's horrid not seeing them and they are still to young for phone calls :(
I try to get down a few times a year but it's difficult with this job plus I have my own three year old son, I started early and ended late lol

marie55
20-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Aww congratulations how lovely to have them nearby. My first grandchild was born 8 weeks ago, he's gorgeous and I love being a Nana. Wishing you happy days (and nights) xx :clapping::clapping:

Samijanec
20-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Aww congratulations how lovely to have them nearby. My first grandchild was born 8 weeks ago, he's gorgeous and I love being a Nana. Wishing you happy days (and nights) xx :clapping::clapping:

Being a nana is fab, it's the hand back factor lol

funemnx
20-07-2013, 07:05 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I'm broody for more grandchildren :D

Bumble Beez
20-07-2013, 08:36 PM
Oh wow...congratulations!!
What a lovely way to end the year...a new babe :D

Sarah x

FussyElmo
20-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Congratulations :clapping::clapping:

charleyfarley
20-07-2013, 09:01 PM
As Sir Cliff would say

CONGRATULATIONS :clapping::jump for joy::clapping:

I love being a Nanny but I don't get to my Grandson that often either, also have another grandchild on the way :clapping::clapping: I make the most of the time when I do see him :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Mouse
20-07-2013, 09:04 PM
How lovely :D

I keep telling my children I'm too young to be a granny...but secretly I can't wait :laughing:

clareelizabeth1
20-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Congratulations. How fantastic is it seeing the little ones on the scans. All that detail its so amazing.