Amandak28
19-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Mee too! And an extra reason to celebrate ;-). X

zillervalley
19-07-2013, 06:53 PM
Just a Little , I am curious to what they will have

BuggsieMoo
19-07-2013, 06:56 PM
OOOhhhhh is she finally in labour? I hope so for her, it must be unbearable in this heat. I know im struggling and ive still got month to go.

I reckon its going to be a girl xx

FussyElmo
19-07-2013, 06:58 PM
Wonder what name they will choose :thumbsup:

Bumble Beez
19-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Oh yes I actually am...I've never been a fan of the royal family however over the last few years I've been more interested and took a lot of notice.
Got some activities planned for the LO's too...so just got to wait it out now lol!

Sarah x

teacakepenguin
19-07-2013, 07:42 PM
I have just decorated my gazebo with whatever bunting I had, which included union jacks from the various weddings and jubillees of late, so I thought I'd stick them up what with a baby due and all that :)

Maza
19-07-2013, 08:09 PM
What do you think they will call it? If a girl, do you think they will have Dianna as one of the middle names? I reckon Elizabeth will be in there somewhere. For boys - Phillip? Charles? William?

Samijanec
19-07-2013, 08:11 PM
I am but no idea why, sad person that I am.. :D

TooEarlyForGin?
19-07-2013, 08:19 PM
I have one of my mums a week overdue and she has been told all babies born on the same day as the royal baby will get a commemorative coin or something.

teacakepenguin
19-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Just read this, thought it was really pertinent:

The one word that will help 'overdue' Duchess Kate - Your Life News - Best Daily (http://www.bestdaily.co.uk/your-life/news/a499550/the-one-word-that-will-help-overdue-duchess-kate.html)

emma04
19-07-2013, 08:39 PM
I'm quite looking forward to the announcement, but I'm equally glad at how private they are are about the whole thing!

I reckon they'll call the baby;

Victoria (last queen before current Elizabeth), Diana, Katherine And whatever their surname is???? Whoops
Or
George (last king), Charles, William

Who knows, maybe they'll name her EYEleen or him BIGben!!!

bindy
19-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Diana will defo be in there some where. They probably will stay traditional but would it be a surprise if they didn't ( don't think they would be allowed ) I think Princess India sounds cool! Don't know about a boy, just think she will have a girl. Apart from Victoria, Elizabeth, Catherine, Ann, don't know many more royal girls names.

vikiwizz
19-07-2013, 10:41 PM
I'm really excited.

They don't really have a huge pool of names to draw from do they? I can't imagine we would ever have a queen Skye or a King Taylor do you?

I think Grace would be a nice name for a princess?

Bumble Beez
20-07-2013, 05:49 AM
Just read this, thought it was really pertinent:

The one word that will help 'overdue' Duchess Kate - Your Life News - Best Daily (http://www.bestdaily.co.uk/your-life/news/a499550/the-one-word-that-will-help-overdue-duchess-kate.html)

That's actually a really nice read...very relevant to all overdue mums to be :)

Sarah x

bindy
20-07-2013, 06:50 AM
I'm really excited.

They don't really have a huge pool of names to draw from do they? I can't imagine we would ever have a queen Skye or a King Taylor do you?

I think Grace would be a nice name for a princess?

Grace would be great!

scottishlass
20-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Nope not something that I am particularly interested in either way! I am more interested in waiting to hear if my neighbour has had her baby yet - she was taken in last night as now 2 weeks late xx