PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted need a Calendar

wendywu
17-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Received a letter from Ofsted stating about the withdrawal of subsidy for CRB checks. The cut off date was the 28 July, or this is what i read it to be as the letter arrived on the 2 July. So quickly put all forms in the post.

Just had a heart attack as i have had a call from Ofsted ! and the man said that they have made a mistake with posting some of the letters and the cut off date was the 28 June.

I was caught on the hop and may phone back and have a moan when all is quiet around here :panic:

zippy
17-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Received a letter from Ofsted stating about the withdrawal of subsidy for CRB checks. The cut off date was the 28 July, or this is what i read it to be as the letter arrived on the 2 July. So quickly put all forms in the post.

Just had a heart attack as i have had a call from Ofsted ! and the man said that they have made a mistake with posting some of the letters and the cut off date was the 28 June.

I was caught on the hop and may phone back and have a moan when all is quiet around here :panic:

:-( still haven't had a letter this is the first I've heard of it :-0

dette
17-07-2013, 12:42 PM
mine said 28th of JUNE and I received my letter a couple of days after this !!

Koala
17-07-2013, 01:15 PM
mine said 28th of JUNE and I received my letter a couple of days after this !!

That sounds about right :panic: :panic: :panic:,
I get emails from LEA advising me of cut off dates 2 days after the cut off. :angry:
They can't run a :censored: up in a brewery. :D

bindy
17-07-2013, 01:51 PM

can you believe, I sent in my new assistants forms beginning of June, they have only just sent it back saying there was a mistake( had to call them and explain something) no mistake! Now they are saying I have to pay for it! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Koala
17-07-2013, 02:05 PM
can you believe, I sent in my new assistants forms beginning of June, they have only just sent it back saying there was a mistake( had to call them and explain something) no mistake! Now they are saying I have to pay for it! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yes, I can believe it :angry: :angry: :angry: more like it's a tactical strategy so they don't pay for it. :angry:

wendywu
17-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Well i phoned to complain and have been told to email the complaint. Have just done so and will keep you all updated. If its not one thing its another :rolleyes:

oxfordshirecm
17-07-2013, 02:27 PM
I haven't received a letter at all- sent in forms as new Assistant starting in September- that was 6 weeks ago- they only sent back the forms two days ago to say there was a mistake (I can't see one) so need to phone them up- so does this mean I'm going to have to pay for crb?

wendywu
17-07-2013, 03:21 PM
I haven't received a letter at all- sent in forms as new Assistant starting in September- that was 6 weeks ago- they only sent back the forms two days ago to say there was a mistake (I can't see one) so need to phone them up- so does this mean I'm going to have to pay for crb?

Well if they ask you to i would refuse as they have logged your application already. I bet they put off sending the letters out so we would not all rush to register assistants. What i could not work out from the letter was if we need to pay or not when our children turn 16. :panic:

oxfordshirecm
17-07-2013, 04:59 PM
As they haven't mentioned to me about money im just going to send the firms back and play dumb- will not be happy if they do charge tho.