PDA

View Full Version : Advice please - insurance for 2 different businesses

TY628
13-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Hello everyone~

I still haven't sorted out my public liability insurance as I'll be registering as a meditation teacher soon.
Can anyone tell me if I need two different public liability insurance to cover my two business?

I've already email MM to ask but I hope someone can tell me here in case the insurance companies make me buy 2 sets of insurance...

Thank you!

sing-low
13-07-2013, 09:51 PM
I don't know for sure but I suspect that you will need pli for both. Having just checked my certificate, it only covers me as a childminder.

Memina
13-07-2013, 10:29 PM
I think you do as when I started childminding I used to be a children's entertainer and had insurance with mm but still needed a separate policy for childminding.

Koala
14-07-2013, 05:47 AM
Yes, I would have thought separate insurance for different registered business, different risks, different services = separate insurance.

Good luck in your ventures. :thumbsup:

Bumble Beez
14-07-2013, 06:26 AM
I'm with everyone else...I think you'll need 2 separate policies as there will be different types of risks.
Better to be safe than sorry :D

Sarah x

TY628
14-07-2013, 07:18 AM
oic... i thought those were same standard policy. Maybe I'll just check with MM to see if they will have better offer then.
Thank you~~:littleangel: