PDA

View Full Version : I am awake!!!! How's your Monday?

beachgirl29
08-07-2013, 06:03 AM
yes been up since 6am childminding must be mad!!!
just a quick hello to all and what are you all up to on this sunny Monday??

marie55
08-07-2013, 06:15 AM
Morning me too up and raring to go since 5.45am. No doubt tennis will be involved somewhere today :) Got one child leaving me tomorrow and one next week so party party for all. Will miss them sooo much x

Mrsh3103
08-07-2013, 06:37 AM
I don't normally work Mondays but for some reason I agreed! Why?? Why??

Becci26
08-07-2013, 06:54 AM
I am still in bed!

Inset day here and dd stayed at her dads last night so I am making the most if it with a lie in...

Currently lying here hoping mindees have remembered its an inset day and that I don't get a knock on the door in 5 minutes - it won't be a pretty sight haha!!

chels55
08-07-2013, 07:00 AM
I'm up and ready for my first to knock the door. Already dropped my cuppa tea all over the carpet this morning so just waiting to see what else happens as it usually comes in 3s

AliceK
08-07-2013, 07:00 AM
Another gorgeous day here. Only got 1 BS until my LO arrives at 11am and no nursery run today either so can make the most of the garden :clapping: A nice easy start to the week because it gets manic as of tomorrow.

xxxx

Kiddleywinks
08-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Recovering from the weekend and catching up on all the posts.
It was my sisters wedding on Saturday but we stayed over at the hotel from Friday so all us girlies (sisters) could spend some time together which was lovely.
The day itself was very emotional, and I am feeling drained this morning.

AgentTink
08-07-2013, 07:39 AM
After a fab family weekend, i have just had a call to say todays only mindee is staying with dad today, so i am now just planning a lovely day for me and my little girl. a lovely start to this sunny week x

Samijanec
08-07-2013, 07:41 AM
It's a bank holiday here but I'm still working :(

Hope everyone has a lovely Monday! X

ziggy
08-07-2013, 07:55 AM
we have been promised lovely weather here in Ireland, new fence was put up over weekend so hoping for sunny day out in garden.

2 schoolies due today and 2 little ones, so should be a good day:clapping:

rickysmiths
08-07-2013, 08:03 AM
No children today but I was up at 7am!

All the plants are watered, washing on the line, ironing almost finished. Off on a Zentangle Course this afternoon.

Zentangles « TanglePatterns.com (http://tanglepatterns.com/zentangles)

Pixie dust
08-07-2013, 08:31 AM
Morning its a bit hazy here today...perks of living next to the see. Just have 2 today not much planned we are going to go with the flow. I have a lovely chest infection so taking it easy today as not really supposed to be working but parent needed extra hours.

Note to self must try harder with the 'no' word :(